Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 (Page 109)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey ladies.....something i wanted to share.....about my wedding....

Mine is a unique one too....my hubby ..known for his late comings n goings...(trust me he can never ever keep time)......amzingly managed to reach the mandap half an hour early ( till this date everyone rags him for the fact that he was in sooo much of a hurry to get marriedROFL)...putting all of us in the panic.....n whats more my car could not enter the lane coz of his before time baraat......i left the car and actually ran praying all the time that the baraatis do not look back and see the bride running wildly in the lane...ppl actually were staring at the dulhan running in the gully....i had to climb over a fence ( with the help of my adventurous friends...dont even ask how i did it with my modesty intact...ROFL) and reach the back gate .....i was running wildly in the party plot ( a huge garden to reach the mandap ) even the kitchen caterers were laffing ...( i wanted to kill someone...guess who??!!Angry)..n still i could not make it to the jay maala..( i deffo rub it in..i never welcomed u ....u should have gone backWink)......i barely made it to my own wedding...poor pundit...my family members....u cannot imagine how they felt at that instant....luckily for me my hubby is a jain and i a brahmin...so the pundit fibbed that brahmins mein jaymaala nahin hoti...so bride does not welcome the grooom.....ROFL..( m sure my dad gave him superlative dakshina for that huge fib..smart pundit i tell uWink)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2AbsoluvRiMa_972Infinitedreams

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
and u know dew.....on these occassions once the beginning is chaotic...everything goes haywire...bcos of all the confusion..n waiting for me...the pandit might have invented some new rasams too for time pass....n later on to keep the muhurat the shaadi went in hyper quick mode...net result....the dulha spent more time in welcoming ceremony n less time getting married....ROFL!!!
I was responding to dew's post...just felt this would be an interesting topic of conversation for all of us...as we all have gone through this....n m sure we have some hilarious stories to relate...some unforgetttable moments to share....!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2RiMa_972

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Hey ladies.....something i wanted to share.....about my wedding....

Mine is a unique one too....my hubby ..known for his late comings n goings...(trust me he can never ever keep time)......amzingly managed to reach the mandap half an hour early ( till this date everyone rags him for the fact that he was in sooo much of a hurry to get marriedROFL)...putting all of us in the panic.....n whats more my car could not enter the lane coz of his before time baraat......i left the car and actually ran praying all the time that the baraatis do not look back and see the bride running wildly in the lane...ppl actually were staring at the dulhan running in the gully....i had to climb over a fence ( with the help of my adventurous friends...dont even ask how i did it with my modesty intact...ROFL) and reach the back gate .....i was running wildly in the party plot ( a huge garden to reach the mandap ) even the kitchen caterers were laffing ...( i wanted to kill someone...guess who??!!Angry)..n still i could not make it to the jay maala..( i deffo rub it in..i never welcomed u ....u should have gone backWink)......i barely made it to my own wedding...poor pundit...my family members....u cannot imagine how they felt at that instant....luckily for me my hubby is a jain and i a brahmin...so the pundit fibbed that brahmins mein jaymaala nahin hoti...so bride does not welcome the grooom.....ROFL..( m sure my dad gave him superlative dakshina for that huge fib..smart pundit i tell uWink)

ROFLROFL
hello eveie baby missed you

AbsoluvRiMa_972

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Hello 

I am back guys...Sorry cooking, doing laundry, and then chatting here, so i am here there....
Muniza

Totally with u again on this one...LOL...just finished cooking lunch for my kids & in a few minutes gotta serve them & so I'll be coming on & off...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@shaazy..u have no idea how much i have missed u guyz...i actually feel like a smuggler right now.....trying to sneak n peek....chup chap se....Wink!!!

So what have u naughty girls upto in my absence....Embarrassed

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
b back in 5 got to drop son off at gym......trying to get fit....build the muscles.....attract the kuriya...Wink

Absoluv

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by muniza75

Hello 

I am back guys...Sorry cooking, doing laundry, and then chatting here, so i am here there....
Muniza

Totally with u again on this one...LOL...just finished cooking lunch for my kids & in a few minutes gotta serve them & so I'll be coming on & off...Tongue

Yaar yehi toh life hai hum married womens ki...Anyways i will be back, have to put clothes in dryer....BRB.....

Muniza

serendipity2Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

@shaazy..u have no idea how much i have missed u guyz...i actually feel like a smuggler right now.....trying to sneak n peek....chup chap se....Wink!!!

So what have u naughty girls upto in my absence....Embarrassed
smuggle away......lol......hows hubby.....did u get lots of presents!!!!Big smile

we have had no sleep only mazaaaaaaaaa time yaarLOL

did you enjoy todays epi....

Go to top