Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 - Page 105

Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
same here rosh.......best accept it .........next few months ke liye we've lost them ........after all is over let them start the operation manaofy biwian ......we can take them to cleaners......start making a list of all the most expensive stuff you don't need........😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dee30

same here rosh.......best accept it .........next few months ke liye we've lost them ........after all is over let them start the operation manaofy biwian ......we can take them to cleaners......start making a list of all the most expensive stuff you don't need........😆

Ha! I love that idea!😆
Better still...we can ask them when they are watching the match..especially when home team plays! They'll even promise us the moon!
Deezi thumbnail
ash.......love love love it here.....awesome weather .......had to go to moms place in bombay totally hated it.......

rosh........beautiful place bangalore........went for my 2nd anni. there .........fell in love.....my BIL is shifting there next month for new job........toh ab aana jaane laga rahega
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dee30

ash.......love love love it here.....awesome weather .......had to go to moms place in bombay totally hated it.......

rosh........beautiful place bangalore........went for my 2nd anni. there .........fell in love.....my BIL is shifting there next month for new job........toh ab aana jaane laga rahega

Yeah Dee...Bangalore is a lovely place! I just love it here....and have always lived here!
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Byee Dee.......Ash..
Gotta go now........see u guys later!
Deezi thumbnail
bye rosh me too going off in few mins.......
...ash you here?.......bye for now will be back after the rpeat......
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😛Ok.  Hello guys, my virtual buddies from the WINE CLUB.

Just a very pinching question thats on my mind from the time I saw the episode, and thought it may not be right then to ask in the Forum which would have been public viewing.  Now as this is a space of MARRIED WINE AND DINE FUN SEEKING BINDAAS LOT, so,

Only 1 question:  Did Maan and Geet make love in Manali, or not?? And what was it that Maan said when the lie in was over ?? to Geet.  He seemed disappointed !! 

Hoping for an answer.😉
Deezi thumbnail
its al right......no they didn't.........Maan said that they could've taken their relationship one step further.....but before doing that he wanted to know her feelings for him.......'and does this feel like a lie to you'.....that was in reference to when she said the engagement is a lie for you........after the whole maan ki geet scene in the manali market .......
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

😛Ok.  Hello guys, my virtual buddies from the WINE CLUB.

Just a very pinching question thats on my mind from the time I saw the episode, and thought it may not be right then to ask in the Forum which would have been public viewing.  Now as this is a space of MARRIED WINE AND DINE FUN SEEKING BINDAAS LOT, so,

Only 1 question:  Did Maan and Geet make love in Manali, or not?? And what was it that Maan said when the lie in was over ?? to Geet.  He seemed disappointed !! 

Hoping for an answer.😉

hi dear.... ur welcome here 2 ask any questions as there is a place only 4 married...though it is stalked 😆😆😆😆 bt then every1 here kno bacha bacha janta hai.... MAANeet nvr had it...thy nvr made love...oh ya they were passionate n all...bt thy jus were close...MAAN wnted 2 mke geet realize thy feel attracted 2wards each other...thy hve feelings 4each other ...he says they, he cud hve gone ahead wid it.....thy cud hve taken their relationship a step ahead if she acknowledges the tension n  attraction,  thy hve 4......he wants her 2 confess basically..tells her W*Her their closeness is a lie or a reality......b4 RTM she argues wid him the mangetar issue..not 2 boss around her n tat they kno thy both r faking out the engagement.. so inshrt MAAN replies 2 her in tis way asking her...wat is it then they feel 4 each other.. is it a lie or a reality  .inshrt HE WANTED her 2 confess her feelings 2 him Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi dee!!!nice 2 meet u ...1st time will chat wid u if ur free....