Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1593313

watch carefully at at 1.50 maan and his slippy hand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as we say in uk..... coping a feel๐Ÿ˜‰

your opinions......
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

@param....it was disappointing that they showed AA for so long...maybe maan needed a rest with geet after all that fighting๐Ÿ˜‰

enjoyed yesterdays epi more..... 

I know dear that they r showing tooo much of AA....BUT these CVs are SADISTS..trying to create more trouble for MAANEET hence showing more trouble brewing ...AA..๐Ÿ˜ก

serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

I know dear that they r showing tooo much of AA....BUT these CVs are SADISTS..trying to create more trouble for MAANEET hence showing more trouble brewing ...AA..๐Ÿ˜ก

really like this pic, looks as if they are having alot of fun๐Ÿ˜
Absoluv thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1593313

watch carefully at at 1.50 maan and his slippy hand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as we say in uk..... coping a feel๐Ÿ˜‰
your opinions......

Well...I saw that...It might have been something innocent BUT otherwise it looked like MAZAA TIME....๐Ÿ˜‰...thinking that SR toh pata nahi kab hogi...Chance mar lo yaaron...๐Ÿ˜‰

Absoluv thumbnail

really like this pic, looks as if they are having alot of fun๐Ÿ˜

I know dear...it must have been some OFF SCREEN masti-mazaak/comment...dono khulke hass rahe hai....they r looking sooooo gooood...๐Ÿ˜
serendipity2 thumbnail
@ param

you know everyone was expecting maan to save geet...just a thought, would have been good if dev came out of the blue and stopped brij before maan....that would have shocked us! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Absoluv thumbnail
Hey Shaz...looks like v r the only ones in the HOUSE today...Well I gotta go & pick up my daughter from school...so will b back in an hour....Byye till then dear....๐Ÿ˜Š

serendipity2 thumbnail
โญ๏ธ

Well...I saw that...It might have been something innocent BUT otherwise it looked like MAZAA TIME....๐Ÿ˜‰...thinking that SR toh pata nahi kab hogi...Chance mar lo yaaron...๐Ÿ˜‰

maan needs to grab every opportunity with both hands๐Ÿ˜‰
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey shaz........how you doing......liked the epi?......me loved DDs performance......AA.....still not hapening for me.....hopefuly no MC/aborting the baby will happen....but definitely SR toh nahi hogi
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dee30

hey shaz........how you doing......liked the epi?......me loved DDs performance......AA.....still not hapening for me.....hopefuly no MC/aborting the baby will happen....but definitely SR toh nahi hogi

hello dee

i used to say to my sisters watch Geet its good it dosent drag the storylines....but with this wedding OMG and as for SR.....forget it.

i posted earlier that if at the last minute dev stopped brij before maan that would have been unexpected hai na. he would not cause probs for maneet only support them infront of Brij and ask for her forgivness. would have loved that!!!