Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 - Page 70

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
absolv, have no intention of losing my precious 50 kgs.  I gained it with lot of difficulty!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Opti, wow, wow, wow. amazing vm. 

how do i bookmark it. 

I am not so computer savvy. otherwise I have to get my son to show me. he is already after my life saying What ma, chatting on the net and all that, don't you know it is not allowed.

I told him it is clearly not allowed for u but for me it is okay.
This content was originally posted by: Absoluv

Good Morning Gurls !!!! Hi Shaz, Nehr, Opti....looks like u r all talking about loosing weight...

Hey ssv_99....nice to c u...first time chatting with u...

U gurls carry on..will join shortly...gotta serve breakfast to my kids...its 9:00am here in the USA...😊

param, from where did u get this photo. lovely.

This content was originally posted by: ssv_99

Are yaar.. I  am not that lucky to say that.. My husby goes to Gym everyday.. he has put on loads of dolle sholle.. 6 abs.. encorages me a lot... but you know its me.. hate going to gym.. hate doing diet.. Is there anything that I can eat and reduce weight!!

What is your height? then calculate your BMi. you will know whether your weight is okay for your height or not.

ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Absoluv

Good Morning Gurls !!!! Hi Shaz, Nehr, Opti....looks like u r all talking about loosing weight...

Hey ssv_99....nice to c u...first time chatting with u...

U gurls carry on..will join shortly...gotta serve breakfast to my kids...its 9:00am here in the USA...😊

Hi Absoluv.. what a dedicated maneetian... saw maaneet photo  first and then kids breakfast.. love that.
I had this kinda experience when manneet went to HP just after their zoti mangeter scene. USe to think abt them while going to bed and feel nice in the morning  if it is not weekend. Use to eagerly wait for Amu4Eva's update. But now a days dono y but not have same feeling. But I want it back!

Just had Maggi for lunch today, starting boring work again. will be peeping in between.

ASH_99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

What is your height? then calculate your BMi. you will know whether your weight is okay for your height or not.

I am 5.3  😒 atleast would have done somthing with it.. but there also no chance..

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Usha here is the youtube link. You can go there and bookmark the page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkD5g2lu4UA

Btw here is the link to my channel in youtube. Have 8-9 VMs on Maaneet and a host on my other fav TV jodi Michi.

http://www.youtube.com/user/opti4u2?feature=mhum
ash (ssv99)

you are normal weight for your height. you were underweight before and now with all the changes with age you are one of the lucky few who are in the normal weight bracket. 

So cheer up. no tension. you don't have to go to the gym. put up your feet and watch geet. that is enough.

after a kg or two you can start thinking.

This content was originally posted by: Opti

Usha here is the youtube link. You can go there and bookmark the page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkD5g2lu4UA

Btw here is the link to my channel in youtube. Have 8-9 VMs on Maaneet and a host on my other fav TV jodi Michi.

http://www.youtube.com/user/opti4u2?feature=mhum

thanks a ton. viewed it and bookmarked it as well. How do you do these things. 

ASH_99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

ash (ssv99)

you are normal weight for your height. you were underweight before and now with all the changes with age you are one of the lucky few who are in the normal weight bracket. 

So cheer up. no tension. you don't have to go to the gym. put up your feet and watch geet. that is enough.

after a kg or two you can start thinking.

Wow Gr8.. Thanks a ton..  How did you calculate it..??  never had a thought of height vs. weight with age!.

Between may I know ur name?