Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bluefish

@ Muniza...
Your question...define love without using the word love....nice question....
pyar ke maine..

My answer...
trust+respect+loyalty+attraction+endurance+hope+responsibility towards the relation..

in sum total all of that is love for me.....
what do you think?

When my friend asked me this question, i told her understanding, trust, communication, and now u have added some more, and yes respect, and loyalty is necessary...I think rest also necessary, but the main is understanding, trust, respect, loyalty, and communication, and then rest...
Ek relation ke liye yeh bohut zarori hai, without this one relation can be successful.....

Muniza
prema_ks thumbnail
hello ren,
where are you?
in my case i don't know how much we love each other, but we are great friends.

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Very true..all sacrifices are worth it...if people u scarified for remember and appreciate....
otherwise bahut buralagta hai...par phir bhi one thing Il tell you....whatever sacrifice you make for ur family/..for duty sake....that good will happen to you definitely...

As I said..I also made same decision to quit work and raise kids....but have found lots of appreciation both in and out of home....and when I had to work for a certain 6 months due to some financial issues...the Hiring Company immediately got impressed that I had left my previous job to be at home to care for kids...they didn't hold it against me....they considered me a responsible mom and person...and in 15 days I had a job....
Kar bhala so ho bhala..Iv experienced it...
Edited by bluefish - 13 years ago
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

When my friend asked me this question, i told her understanding, trust, communication, and now u have added some more, and yes respect, and loyalty is necessary...I think rest also necessary, but the main is understanding, trust, respect, loyalty, and communication, and then rest...
Ek relation ke liye yeh bohut zarori hai, without this one relation can be successful.....

Muniza

Communication is very imp in every relation. but most of the time we assumes a lot and we communicate with that assumptions. so instead of assumptions one should communicate.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Muniza, i would add acceptance of each other as they are is extremely important.

usha
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

hello ren,

where are you?
in my case i don't know how much we love each other, but we are great friends.

i'm here dear...
just seeing ur discusion ...
not commenting...
i'm actually will not hav a take on this question.....
i don't hav really understand till now what luv is......
bluejalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

Communication is very imp in every relation. but most of the time we assumes a lot and we communicate with that assumptions. so instead of assumptions one should communicate.

Communication is a major matter of discussion at my home....its the core of every relation.....
I always used to expect hubby to understand "mere dil ki baat" without me telling him...and he always used to be "how do i know".Assumptions and unfair expectations...we all expect superhuman qualities at times...
now i dont do that anymore...i say what i feel....he feels much better than we are on same page.

queen_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls add me too, wanna join this club

i am Nilofer, age 27, with 2 kids (boy & girl), Indian living in Dubai.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bluefish

Well said Opti.....but I was saying more in terms of not being able to live without somebody....
See even I dont think abt hubby 24/7 and am mesmerized by Maan character..but I know that Maan is not real, he is fake and my hubby is real..love him and respect him because his good and bad are real.....but if I were to stay away from my hubby i would miss him like hell and think abt him 24/7......coz there wont be a time of day i would not miss him.
Learnt it very practically...coz during my first pregnancy he had to travel a lot for work.....hated it really....hates to let him go when I needed him the most during pregnancy esp while I was alone in US.....but love him enough to let him go because he had a got a good opportunity....dint want him to miss that.....love takes tests like that.....
With a spouse you love and are committed, you love the person through trails, relatives issues, money issues, health issues isnt it......

so our "love" for fantasty Maan is jsut that timepass and amusement, entertainment......

We can be amused and mesmerized by certain people around us...we may like their lively ways but that doesnt mean we can make a life partner out of them...right?

I can relate to this as well.  Spent my entire pregnancy apart from my hubby as we both were working in different cities.  I used to travel every 6 weeks or so to be with him because he could not take leave in his new job. After the fifth month, even that stopped because I was advised not to travel.  When my hubby called up to say that he would not be able to come for one of the festivals (I was nearly 8 months pregnant then) as he was really busy I just broke down and accused him of not loving me enough.  He relented and came for a few days. Even now after more than 15 years of marriage, I miss him when he is not around even for a day.  We went through really trying times last year with my son's illness and our marriage was really tested then as we both were equally stressed and took out our frustration on each other.  But at the end of it I think we came out stronger.  I know that come what may we will be there for each other.
bluejalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

i'm here dear...
just seeing ur discusion ...
not commenting...
i'm actually will not hav a take on this question.....
i don't hav really understand till now what luv is......

> Ren? you dont know what love is?
yeh kya baat hai bhai...

jara explain to karo