serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GIRLS CHANGE TOPIC YEH NA HO BAND KAR DEY!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

REN AGREE IF YOURE SECURE IT SHOWS........NEVER HEARD SRK GO ON ABOUT HIS WIFE......YET THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER.....RESPECT THEM MORE FOR IT๐Ÿ‘

DO YOU THINK HE IS PROMOTING HER......REMINDING PEOPLE SHE IS ALSO AN ACTOR...ANY JOBS

Wah wah Shaz kya baat hai, i havent think about this promoting thing...Anyways uske promote kurne se people will more annoyed and i thing slowly slowly people will leave Guru as well, his fanship will fall...

So far he is maintianing so i am very much fine....Cause he has no problem to giving interviews with Drashti, i have see some actors whoz wife or GF had even problem to give the interview with main lead....And we suffered for that...

Muniza
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

No he hasnt worked with anyone except DB and DD, but the coincidence is both names start with "D"....

Anyways don't think too much about GirTi, just enjoy their on screen and off screen Chemistry, if something would happen we will find out....MaanEet zindabad....

Muniza

I try and then some really good gurti moment (like the picture of them dancing last wk and everyone was wondering if onscreen or off )comes along and I get sucked into Gurti land๐Ÿ˜ก
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

thank god we had our fun with the TT interview, I don't think he got a chance to mention her name๐Ÿ˜†

YES LOVED TT INTERVIEW.....LOTS THEY WERE HIDING.....WHEN NISHA cv GIRL CAME GC SAID SOMETHING WHEN HE TOUCHED HIS EAR AND THEY BURST OUT LANUGHING.....DYING TO KNOW WHAT HE SAID๐Ÿ˜•
SATHYA88 thumbnail

GIRLS CHANGE TOPIC YEH NA HO BAND KAR DEY!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

ok what would you like to talk about?  are you a big fan of any bollywood stars?
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yeah ur right.....roops....

yeah muni that's what i'm talking...
agar koi kichdi pak rahi hain....
then it'll  leave it's smell.....๐Ÿ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TT interview was best, it was so fun to see them together so relax, and very friendly...

Anyways last week dance clip was offscreen, and i dont wanna talk about this here, if anyone have skype, i have no problem to talk...

Muniza
SATHYA88 thumbnail

YES LOVED TT INTERVIEW.....LOTS THEY WERE HIDING.....WHEN NISHA cv GIRL CAME GC SAID SOMETHING WHEN HE TOUCHED HIS EAR AND THEY BURST OUT LANUGHING.....DYING TO KNOW WHAT HE SAID๐Ÿ˜•

I don't remember much of her post but Jake put up a very detailed analysis of the interview on FB.  she might of answered the question for you.
SATHYA88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

TT interview was best, it was so fun to see them together so relax, and very friendly...

Anyways last week dance clip was offscreen, and i dont wanna talk about this here, if anyone have skype, i have no problem to talk...

Muniza

PM me, i would love to talk about it๐Ÿ˜†
SATHYA88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah ur right.....roops....

yeah muni that's what i'm talking...
agar koi kichdi pak rahi hain....
then it'll  leave it's smell.....๐Ÿ˜†

so true๐Ÿ˜†and I love kichdi๐Ÿ˜†