The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

IT IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE........U HAVE TO HAVE A STRONG RELATIONSHIP...LOTS OF TRUST.......PBUT YOU NEVER KNOW..IT CAN ALWAYS CATCH U OUT....

WATCHED THEM HAVING DINNER ONCE.....I THINK LAST DINNER.....BEFORE END OF SHOW🤢 WAS SAYING TO ⭐️ DONT EVER CHANGE ALWAYS STAY HOW U ARE⭐️ WAS BUSY EATING LOOKED BORED WITH CONVO😆
oh ya didnt watch the last bits....i was bored 2 death wen oldies came😆😆 
so trust plays bt thyr  hubbies also who cheats their wives after 15 17 yrs of life 2gther...thy say we nvr fell in love...or relationship lacked spice...n thy leave wid sme partner
Muniza,

I agree, it does depend on the relationship, that is why as much as I want Gurti, I have to respect the love GC shows for DB. 
Originally posted by mehraan

saathi if miracles do happen then i wnt tis 2 happen...
bt tell me ur take on live in...i kno its mre common in west...wat is it all abt...do u anythng abt it???
dnt couples get bored like b4 marraige styg 2gther..wat is the spice aftr marraige...the all thogether new xperience once newly married sees or share wid each othr

I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF IT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE.....GC WILL HAVE FALLEN FROM HIS PEDESTAL.......IF DURING ITS NATURAL COURSE IT FAILS ...DIFFERENT MATTER....BUT IF THEIR RELATIONSHIP FAILS DUE TO 3 PARTY INVOLVEMENT ON MANS SIDE....NOT HAPPY

DONT GET ME WRONG WOULD LOVE THEM TOGETHER.....BUT NOT AT EXPENCE OF SOMEONE ELSES PAIN😃

IN WEST MARRIAGES/RELATIONSHIPS MAINLY FAIL DUE TO FAMILY INTERFERENCES😡 
ok guys im bac 2 bed..😆b4 i get caught😆
nice chattng wid u all...phew we reached 50...i wud hve been still there 2 see it finish 100 bt kya kare...gud thngs hve 2 end smeways... will dream abt gurti n maneet ka ghoda...4 me mre than maneet im thinking abt the horse....dunno y😆
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Live in are not for everyone- why get married if you already live together? I don't condemn it but for me personally i would want to be couple,go out on dates, have him leave me at door,talk on the phone late night, do all the things non live in couples do because your right, marriage is a whole new ballgame and I want to start at first base. I want to experience all the highs of coming to my new house as a wife but if i am already living there what is there to experience.

Quite frankly, none of my business but why did they wait so long especially live in for so many years.

Wah wah wah dil khush kurdita...
You have said it right...Totally agree with you....It feels so great if you get marry and experience the new life, but you already living there then nothing new to experience....

Muniza
Originally posted by mehraan

ok guys im bac 2 bed..😆b4 i get caught😆
nice chattng wid u all...phew we reached 50...i wud hve been still there 2 see it finish 100 bt kya kare...gud thngs hve 2 end smeways... will dream abt gurti n maneet ka ghoda...4 me mre than maneet im thinking abt the horse....dunno y😆

😆😆 Sweet MaanEet dreams, have fun....

Muniza

Muniza,

I agree, it does depend on the relationship, that is why as much as I want Gurti, I have to respect the love GC shows for DB. 
but roopa...
do u think that....
he always need not to show that...
i mean in every interviews....buzzz.
he has to bring db....
don't u think it blend his personal life....
quite un professionalism.....
i mean if u luv sumone....
no need to shout out that all the time......

bye meher....
see ya...🤗
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago
Bye Meher🤗

Thanks Muniza- i thought i was rambling on and on😆

Muniza,

Exactly, if the relationship is true then i would be more happy to see them together, but if not then whatever is better for them i am happy with it....

Muniza
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF IT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE.....GC WILL HAVE FALLEN FROM HIS PEDESTAL.......IF DURING ITS NATURAL COURSE IT FAILS ...DIFFERENT MATTER....BUT IF THEIR RELATIONSHIP FAILS DUE TO 3 PARTY INVOLVEMENT ON MANS SIDE....NOT HAPPY

DONT GET ME WRONG WOULD LOVE THEM TOGETHER.....BUT NOT AT EXPENCE OF SOMEONE ELSES PAIN😃

IN WEST MARRIAGES/RELATIONSHIPS MAINLY FAIL DUE TO FAMILY INTERFERENCES😡 
i didnt get u shaazi...i said i dream abt gurti 2gther bt whos xpense r u talking abt...i nvr meant bb  one who suffers...though he is committed 2 her bt my question was in a 7 yrs live in does luv happen ...wen it cmes 2 gurti im jus thinkng abt then not bb 4 sure
i generally asked how live inrelationship work yaar...no offense..
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago