Whats going on here?
Why Geet pulling towel and tunning?

Muniza
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

that woiuld be a sightπŸ˜†

yaya i did it...so mny times he cornered me n try 2 mishandle me n try 2 play wid my saris n so...i manage 2 pull his towel awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

shazzy wats ur take on 7 yr old relationship ..cn any1 fall in luv agn..

o my my 
u hav wild imagination........
but it's entertainment world.....
hmmm...
very unpredictable...
dil to baccha hain ji....πŸ˜†

mehraan thumbnail
oh ren ur bac....cmon then tell wat u feel abt ti
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

shazzy wats ur take on 7 yr old relationship ..cn any1 fall in luv agn..

IT IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE........U HAVE TO HAVE A STRONG RELATIONSHIP...LOTS OF TRUST.......PBUT YOU NEVER KNOW..IT CAN ALWAYS CATCH U OUT....

WATCHED THEM HAVING DINNER ONCE.....I THINK LAST DINNER.....BEFORE END OF SHOW🀒 WAS SAYING TO β­οΈ DONT EVER CHANGE ALWAYS STAY HOW U ARE⭐️ WAS BUSY EATING LOOKED BORED WITH CONVOπŸ˜†
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Live in are not for everyone- why get married if you already live together? I don't condemn it but for me personally i would want to be couple,go out on dates, have him leave me at door,talk on the phone late night, do all the things non live in couples do because your right, marriage is a whole new ballgame and I want to start at first base. I want to experience all the highs of coming to my new house as a wife but if i am already living there what is there to experience.

Quite frankly, none of my business but why did they wait so long especially live in for so many years.
mgdg_2010 thumbnail

oh ren ur bac....cmon then tell wat u feel abt ti

meher...
love is a strange emotion.....
u never know...
very unpredictable....
but...
if bonding is really strong with the earlier,,,
i don't think any one will able to hav crush again......πŸ˜†
mgdg_2010 thumbnail

Live in are not for everyone- why get married if you already live together? I don't condemn it but for me personally i would want to be couple,go out on dates, have him leave me at door,talk on the phone late night, do all the things non live in couples do because your right, marriage is a whole new ballgame and I want to start at first base. I want to experience all the highs of coming to my new house as a wife but if i am already living there what is there to experience.

Quite frankly, none of my business but why did they wait so long especially live in for so many years.

i think they r busy with their carrier....πŸ˜†

mehraan thumbnail

xactly tis is wat i believe...bt live in india makes it so open..im not aggainst it...its my POV!!if couples r comfortable then its their lookout bt i feel the essence of marriage is killed due 2 tis...seriously y did thy tuk so long ???
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Muniza,

what are all your takes on 7 year relationships and falling in love when u are in a very committed relationship?

Oh oh oh oh what a difficult question.....

It's depend on relation sweety, If that 7yr relation are burden on yourself somehow then it's easy to fallen in love with anyone, and break that relation...I really don't want one person to be commited to anyone cause of some favor...If relation is true love then there is no need of fallen again...

Simple it's depend on relation.....

Muniza