Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
wud luv 2 see them out of the mansion...thy dnt shoot outdoors kya..im fed up wid the same setting ..thy can consummate wen thyr on HM...definately wud see them away from problems n tensions....only maneet moments
mehraan thumbnail
gc keeps eyeying her u see in mny sbs /sbb...even wen she moves her hand 2 her hair or wen she corrects smethng or the other..his eyes r always on her actions like he is watching her carefully...tat luk cnt be missed...i hve observed tat
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

who is js n bb?im tubelight so xplain yaar kaun...give the hints.😆

u kno wat GC eyes say smethng else...did u watch tat sbs where DD is dressing up n he peeps in the van...his eyes were speaking volumes wen he was luking at her n the vry nxt moment camera focuses he becmes still n straight

AUR EXPLAIN KYA KARU (JS⭐️) (🤢BB) ---(TT⭐️) AB SAMJI CODE
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

AUR EXPLAIN KYA KARU (JS⭐️) (🤢BB) ---(TT⭐️) AB SAMJI CODE

You just cracked me up-Jake calls her Argentina and many on face book call her mataji.
Edited by SATHYA88 - 13 years ago
SATHYA88 thumbnail

gc keeps eyeying her u see in mny sbs /sbb...even wen she moves her hand 2 her hair or wen she corrects smethng or the other..his eyes r always on her actions like he is watching her carefully...tat luk cnt be missed...i hve observed tat

I'm so glad u noticed that I always think my eyes are only seeing what they want to see and then I think "nahiii, he is a good boy, and so In Love so he cant be checking out Ms.DD.
SATHYA88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

You just cracked me up-Jake calls her Argentina and many on face book call her mataji.

should this be our new code names.  let me write them down.😆
mehraan thumbnail
ahhhh ok got it...kya yaar sach mei...im tubelightattimes...
aur kya bolo mere gurti ke baare mei...i really wnt them 2 do sme stage performances n dance...at award functions...thy rpopular bt thy r not nominated 4 their actng...i dunno how n wat is the criteria
SATHYA88 thumbnail

ahhhh ok got it...kya yaar sach mei...im tubelightattimes...

aur kya bolo mere gurti ke baare mei...i really wnt them 2 do sme stage performances n dance...at award functions...thy rpopular bt thy r not nominated 4 their actng...i dunno how n wat is the criteria

I think it is the channel, notice no one on star one is usually nominated.
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

I'm so glad u noticed that I always think my eyes are only seeing what they want to see and then I think "nahiii, he is a good boy, and so In Love so he cant be checking out Ms.DD.

mny of us do yaar...his eyes keeps wandering on her...tats wat i like...her small actions takes his attention...his eyesr alys lingering on her😆
mehraan thumbnail
bt thyr popular...one of the hawt jodis so hw cme yaar thy r not even once nominated