Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The prestegious WINE CLUB thread #2 -01/16/2010 - Page 33

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SATHYA88

Ok lets discuss Gurti- what do you think about their chemistry.  And i need to say I was all gaga over GC but the whole blog thing where he was kind of rude just put me off.  I still like him and think he is hot but it left a bitter taste in my mouth.

i kno wat u mean...i was also put off by the tone n rude comment...i still like him n respect him bt as u said i still hve thse memories how the forum was flooded n hate posts... bt he is not the opne writing bt he cud hve checked wid the person who did it like better use of words...tats not the way  2 put in...
i

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Meher/Shaz- you think youtube has all the episodes?  I know our local library has them on DVD.
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

wat i like abt them is thy r one HAWT couple...thy compliment each other..DDis so bubbly, sweet n pretty nGC is so shy..reserved n so charming...i find tis chemistry 2b a hit!

I THINK THEY ARE COMPLETE OPPOSITES IN REEL AND REAL LIFE THATS CHEM WORKS SO WELL!  
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

STUDYING MASTERS IN EDUCATION.....ENJOY STUDYING.....WANT TO BE HEADTEACHER ONE DAY....

ok shaz tats nice...i also asked u 1 question b4...ur originally from where??
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SATHYA88

meher- talking about HAWT, Abhay is one Hot guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

Shaz- Lost was a big hit in USA- never watched it but coworkers always discussed it the next day after watching it.

yup saathi ABHAY ia a hawt guy bt wen he strtd in the begng..he culdnt act bt im surprised how he ghas improved...he has improved a lot
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Yes, thats what everyone was saying, he didn't write it, maybe DB wrote it but i do notice after the blog thing we got a lot more gurti moments, so it kind of backfired on whoever wrote it.  I also notice GC is much more comfortable with DD.
mehraan thumbnail

I THINK THEY ARE COMPLETE OPPOSITES IN REEL AND REAL LIFE THATS CHEM WORKS SO WELL!  

did u watch the telly tadka interview....thy luked so cute n adorable...the way thy were answering jus like a hubby wife... Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail

is tis a film or series...nvr watched it ..i remembered cos 1 of my old forum frend told me abt lost n she briefly told me the stry...so i get it...so where can i see it...any idea

YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT.....YOU CAN SEE UPTO SEASON 4 ON YOU TUBE...JUST TYPE IN LOST EPISODE1  SEASON 1 OR I WILL FIND YOU LINK.....IT IS VERY ADDICTIVE😆
serendipity2 thumbnail

did u watch the spamdomain interview....thy luked so cute n adorable...the way thy were answering jus like a hubby wife...

NO WHERE WAS THAT?
SATHYA88 thumbnail

They are complete opposites!!!!maybe thats why sometimes he looks at her like "what am I going to do with you"  He laughs so much more now in the segments than he ever did.