Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

I BECAME A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER AFTER HAVING MY CHILDREN.......ONCE THEY WERE IN SCHOOL I STARTED TRAINING.....BEST THING WAS SCHOOL HO;IDAYS WERE THE SAME. REALLY ENJOY TEACHING😃

wow teacher...u can teach n preach😉 other stuff...im sure...btws u also said ur studying...wat is it abt?
mehraan thumbnail
ya...ur rite saathi tats y im so thanda...
so wat else??can v hve a discussion on gurti...
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shaz- teaching would be great especially like u said the holidays are the same.

Meher-I watch pyar ki ek kahani, RBO(read updates more than actually watch)  and I try to keep up with others but really just by browsing their foums.
mehraan thumbnail
wat i like abt them is thy r one HAWT couple...thy compliment each other..DDis so bubbly, sweet n pretty nGC is so shy..reserved n so charming...i find tis chemistry 2b a hit!
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

shazzy u were talking abt lost..is tis eries abt ppl lost on an island...is it so??

YES ITS ABOUT A PLANE CRASHING ON A ISLAND.....THE STORY IS ABOUT THE SURVIVORS WHO ALL HAVE A REASON FOR BEING ON THE ISLAND BECAUSE OF THEIR PASTS....IT WAS  VERY INTRESTING.....TWO OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS REMIND ME OF GEET AND MAAN...KATE AND SAWYER......SAWYER HAD ATTITUDE PROBLEM.....HE WAS TOUGH ON OUTSIDE BUT SOFT ON INSIDE WORTH WATCHING.
mehraan thumbnail
yes i watch PKK..cos i wnted 2 see wat is all abt..nvr read twilight so inquisitive as 2 wat is it abt...used 2 watchRBO from strt bt left it midway n now agn strtd watching cos o suraj hamshakal
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

wow teacher...u can teach n preach😉 other stuff...im sure...btws u also said ur studying...wat is it abt?

STUDYING MASTERS IN EDUCATION.....ENJOY STUDYING.....WANT TO BE HEADTEACHER ONE DAY....
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Ok lets discuss Gurti- what do you think about their chemistry.  And i need to say I was all gaga over GC but the whole blog thing where he was kind of rude just put me off.  I still like him and think he is hot but it left a bitter taste in my mouth.
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

YES ITS ABOUT A PLANE CRASHING ON A ISLAND.....THE STORY IS ABOUT THE SURVIVORS WHO ALL HAVE A REASON FOR BEING ON THE ISLAND BECAUSE OF THEIR PASTS....IT WAS  VERY INTRESTING.....TWO OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS REMIND ME OF GEET AND MAAN...KATE AND SAWYER......SAWYER HAD ATTITUDE PROBLEM.....HE WAS TOUGH ON OUTSIDE BUT SOFT ON INSIDE WORTH WATCHING.

is tis a film or series...nvr watched it ..i remembered cos 1 of my old forum frend told me abt lost n she briefly told me the stry...so i get it...so where can i see it...any idea
SATHYA88 thumbnail
meher- talking about HAWT, Abhay is one Hot guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

Shaz- Lost was a big hit in USA- never watched it but coworkers always discussed it the next day after watching it.