Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dee30

shaz ........two words come to mind.......dream on............indian telly hai yaar....simple sa neck kiss nahi dikha rahe....yeh to .....not in our lifetime...i think๐Ÿ˜†

......neeraj ....shaz and me talking abt kate and sawyer love scene in lost

#

Dream wedding is happening......you never know๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@neeraj type in kate sawyer cage scene......u will understand
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hey muniza........why stalking not good .......me a big time
stalker.......stalk all kinds of people.......thats how i learn
stuff๐Ÿ˜‰..........this the first club i joined.........

.......what caught my interest first to show is of course MSK and his attitude........totally loved HP Maan...... then Geet......started watching from 10 may....when she
hides in his jeep in HP........my hubby saw the scene and said whats Ram
doing........i said no no ...his name is Maan........he said no he
played Lord Ram....i laughed in his face and told him not possible that
the person playing MSK so convincingly could've played Ram.......so
watched on YT........got totally in awe of GC and his talent.......๐Ÿ‘

I caught up some promo of the show, but hardly got chance to follow the serial...once I was collecting clips for my show, so liked the MaanEet chemistry, and started searching on YouTube, and then as a member of IF, followed the forum, and some threads made me fall in love with this show more..the way people analyses, symbolized the characters, tracks, show, it was so interesting, and definitely the MaanEet Chrmistry...I have never know Guru before Maan, even I saw his blog on IF, but never impressed, but now on serious note I salute Guru, brilliant actor, amazing human being....still not follow his blog, but as an actor I like him. And as an Maan I am die hard fan of him....

Muniza
serendipity2 thumbnail

O M G.......i loved the forced dance too........after the epi......came on the forum everyone was bashing MSK.....me felt like a total perv...๐Ÿ˜†

that was maan with pure ATTITUDE.......just the way i like him๐Ÿ˜‰.......mushy maan i can handle in small doses

thats what attracted me to maan in the first place
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i felt  they missed a big chance after the slap scene.......ok lets imagine.....what would a man like MSK.....total attitude wala banda do when hes slaped by the girl he loves...........KISSSS..........so many missed opportunities......in Geet.....makes me sad....๐Ÿ˜ญ.......
........loved the outhouse maanhandling scene too........passion , aggression at its best.......thats MSK.......hope they don't mess up his charac too much after wedding........lol......they already have a start on that......still have hopes......
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
[QUOTE=dee30]i felt  they missed a big chance after the slap scene.......ok lets imagine.....what would a man like MSK.....total attitude wala banda do when hes slaped by the girl he loves...........KISSSS..........so many missed opportunities......in Geet.....makes me sad....๐Ÿ˜ญ

yes so many times i watched scenes when i thought.....this is where MSK could kiss her just to put her in her place!!!!

prime example...the slap......the way MSK had been portrayed....this was defo a kiss scene๐Ÿ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#CC0066">hey...pals....wass up....</font>

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4ZD3WTNBVw[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Ren, live this VM, uff too good....loved MSK after ge found out Geet is preggy, the way he raised finger and stopped her ufff too good....

Muniza
serendipity2 thumbnail
@munni

this is good vm.....editing goes well with song.....maans attitude bi wapas ageya tha๐Ÿ˜‰
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 .......good vm.....love her work........๐Ÿ‘
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

@munni

this is good vm.....editing goes well with song.....maans attitude bi wapas ageya tha๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes well edited, as a video editor I know the technical faults and all, and must say this VM is good...

Muniza
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iA6lWf6sM[/YOUTUBE]

sorry if it bother u...๐Ÿ˜•
me watching ๐Ÿ˜†...thought share with ya peeps....๐Ÿ˜†