Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dee30

thats what i like about the club.....ladies interested in geet........ladies willing to do some hubby bashing

hey shaz........do we have to ....i mean bash the hubbys........is it requirement kya.........coz i dont want to.....see.....my hubbys the only person who truly understands my geet obsession........i talked to my bhabhi recently about how much i love geet and my many times i watch maaneet scenes she was looking at me like i was demented.........so no hubby bashing from me please.........at least .......not yet........future kisne dekha hai..๐Ÿ˜†

hi dee.. this is prema

i will get lot of fun when i am complain about my husband๐Ÿ˜‰
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shaz........is 7 years considered long .....can't be called a newlywed still.....

hey prema.......hope to join you soon........will wait until he does something worth bashing๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

Shaz do you think so? even it's the case inside they will be like ๐Ÿ˜• 

are yaar we dont hubby bash!......We love our hubbies

.......sometimes......well very occasionally.......sometimes......never...arrrgg
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Prema - good your mother is watching Geet I have no one in family, who watch Geet, but ya we have gang..I am from 3 Idiotz family, if you ever see the thread...

@ Shaz - yes hubby is third bacha need attention always... I will tell u the funny incident about MSK once I will come home, and u will be online...

Muniza
prema_ks thumbnail

shaz........is 7 years considered long .....can't be called a newlywed still.....

so the guarantee period is over ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
ok girls you carry on. time up for me.
hope we will have a romantic wedding ๐Ÿ˜ณ tomorrow

serendipity2 thumbnail

hey prema.......hope to join you soon........will wait until he does something worth bashing๐Ÿ˜‰

dont tell me youre married to a real life.......MSK๐Ÿ˜†......so not fair!.......even MSK we can bash
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Prema - good your mother is watching Geet I have no one in family, who watch Geet, but ya we have gang..I am from 3 Idiotz family, if you ever see the thread...

@ Shaz - yes hubby is third bacha need attention always... I will tell u the funny incident about MSK once I will come home, and u will be online...

Muniza

Yes Muniza i know you. i am an expert stalker ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
earlier when this club is not there i used to roam all forum chup chup ke se๐Ÿ˜Š
Deezi thumbnail
yeah prema...... long over.........bye dear.......
....lord no....shaz....... hes like the total opp. of MSK.........i'm the one who gets angry at the drop of a hat.....๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
ill ask again nobody watched LOST series?
Deezi thumbnail
shaz......... just the first season....and bit of second