India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sapney Bhi Sach Hotey Hai - The HINT ?

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
The dream sequence ' Are the CV's giving us hints ? 
The road block near Salon  ' 1st hint ?
Annie @ hospital ' 2nd hint ?
Return of Pinky & Tasha ' 3rd hint ? 

Could this be one among the huge drama to unfold before the expected Shubh wedding? 

Answers to be revealed at 9.30 PM IST on January 17th, 2011 ( btw, its still January 13th for the CV's , they are in the MST time zone ' Medieval Standard Time ' 5 days behind IST) . Wink

Till then believe  "DREAMS DO COME TRUE" ''  I DO !   

DO YOU ????? 

Cheers,
AJ 
Click on "Likey" button if u Like Maaneet. 

Edited by maaneet2010 - 19 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ikra96ravsand1kdg129GodHelpUsSilzCrazy_Soha-ArhiLover-SSWATISsksgyadanutulip132gurpreet28Nikhi.Innocent02unknown.AnjuMaanManiacsanu3108Water.-TeriMalang-mechantefille-Zoya-18myprideitsmylifebossmaaniqraAbsoluvSilentsoulGiraffidae

maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
130 views . No comments yet .  Guess folks don't  believe in dreams coming true (it's not about CVs , its about reality too .... )  

Edited by maaneet2010 - 16 January 2011 at 8:13am
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
well!!!

kal shaadi mein jo hoga dekha jayega..hum toh bin bulaye baraati hai...aur kal shaadi hogi bhi ki nahi kya pata...tuesday tak stretch kar denge.. to borrow ur words..CV operates in MSTConfused

So,

the first time i saw this promo sequence.. i went..."ummmmmm heaven!"
the second time...'wow..beautiful"
the third time..watched the SBB bit on the making of this promo feature.

The trouble the crew, especially GC , had with the horse was hilarious. And DD freaked out when she had to sit atop the horse. Also her height was a problem  (no actually the horse was really tall) so the crew tried getting her onto a chair first. matlab circus karva rahe the DD se...angle badal badal kar koshish kar rah the ki geet ek jhatke mein ghodi pe savaar ho jaaye..ya phir GC ki goad meinWink

GC and DD had to make friends with the horse by feeding it what looked like 'channa zor garamTongue' the horse was probably edgy cause of the smoke ,arc lights and claustrophobiaBig smile.

After that each time they air this bit I cant help lol recalling the SBB expose'.

In the you tube link shared...watch carefully between 18 and 21 seconds...in a dance move GC twirls DD around and she is in his arms at 45 degree angle. Note Maan's left hand. Geet ki choti is sticking outLOL.

Initially with the smoke up to knee level one cant make out but even as the 'dreams come true 'text floats in notice the gait of the horse. Aisa lagta hai kisi bhi waqt dono ko gira degaWink

bechari DD toh pehle hi chilla uthi thi..GC toh phir bhi sher hai..ghodi aur DD dono ko sambhaal liya...the extent to which actors have to go to please us audience is truly appreciable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010kdg129

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
ofcourse vahi hogi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010

Raina123 Goldie
Raina123
Raina123

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
yes i do definetly nice catch that cud vry well be trye .if all this is symbolism i wud applaud cv's for using thier brains for once Clap

maaneet2010

maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

well!!!

kal shaadi mein jo hoga dekha jayega..hum toh bin bulaye baraati hai...aur kal shaadi hogi bhi ki nahi kya pata...tuesday tak stretch kar denge.. to borrow ur words..CV operates in MSTConfused

So,

the first time i saw this promo sequence.. i went..."ummmmmm heaven!"
the second time...'wow..beautiful"
the third time..watched the SBB bit on the making of this promo feature.

The trouble the crew, especially GC , had with the horse was hilarious. And DD freaked out when she had to sit atop the horse. Also her height was a problem  (no actually the horse was really tall) so the crew tried getting her onto a chair first. matlab circus karva rahe the DD se...angle badal badal kar koshish kar rah the ki geet ek jhatke mein ghodi pe savaar ho jaaye..ya phir GC ki goad meinWink

GC and DD had to make friends with the horse by feeding it what looked like 'channa zor garamTongue' the horse was probably edgy cause of the smoke ,arc lights and claustrophobiaBig smile.

After that each time they air this bit I cant help lol recalling the SBB expose'.

In the you tube link shared...watch carefully between 18 and 21 seconds...in a dance move GC twirls DD around and she is in his arms at 45 degree angle. Note Maan's left hand. Geet ki choti is sticking outLOL.

Initially with the smoke up to knee level one cant make out but even as the 'dreams come true 'text floats in notice the gait of the horse. Aisa lagta hai kisi bhi waqt dono ko gira degaWink

bechari DD toh pehle hi chilla uthi thi..GC toh phir bhi sher hai..ghodi aur DD dono ko sambhaal liya...the extent to which actors have to go to please us audience is truly appreciable.

ROFLROFL Hey Su, I just saw the video more carefully .................. Gosh how much trouble  the actors indeed  go through to please us  Clap .. and GC has a great presence of mind , usney Geet ka izzat bachaliya ..err i mean ghodi ko sambhaal liya. ..LOL 

Right now I feel all promos and SBB/SBS videos are more worth watching ... humourous , entertaining and dreamy ..
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raina123

yes i do definetly nice catch that cud vry well be trye .if all this is symbolism i wud applaud cv's for using thier brains for once Clap

Yes dear . but pls do not forget that CV's have always pleased us in the past and I hope they don't let us down this time also ....  the Maaneet Wedding is a much awaited affair and I would really love to see a wonderful one.  I am starting to wonder whether the "wedding part" is jinxed . Something or the other happens .  Ouch

Lets keep our fingers crossed. Tongue

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I do believe in dreams coming true.

U just have to give ur best shot at everything n leave the rest to the universe.

Faith n belief in self n God.....= dreams coming true.

maaneet2010

Go to top