geet's after marriage look in curly hair - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by dee30

yeah......poor Drashti.......stop her torture yaar ....let her keep her own hair...enough with the wigs......some scenes its so obvious ke maaneet romance karte hain and i'm like .....ugghhhh.......'off with her wig'....its irritating us ......bechari DD ka socho......april se jan......feel so sorry for her.......

Yeah I sooo agree.....bet she's got bald spots thankx to the wigs n hair extension etc. she looks HAWT with her natural hair! 

But I'll still love her with her straight hair.

Curly hair is so Musky-ish and the character of Muskaan has a very special place in my heart so I don't mind either hairstyles.....of course the curly hair will remind  me more of Musky n subsequently of Rahul-Musky jodi n I'll start making threads/posts of wanting a cameo of Mayank in Geet, as  a character that has no romantic equations with geet..... 😆

But still despite my opinion, I have a strong feeling that the straight hair n salwar kameez will stay. the Chulbuliness of Geet seems akin to a salwar kameez attire....not the sophisticated sarees NT puts on. 
plain shiffon sarees and curly hair
in curly hair see looks more bubbly as in dmg phir maan ka kya hoga😊😆😆😉😳
I would really love if they experimented with everything!

For the hair I would love to see her have curly hair at least once! Along with straight, bun, french braids, etc etc like anything because having straight hair all the time isn't going to be much fun.. the hairstylist should really pay attention to her as she is supposed to look like a Khurana Khandan bahu. NT has had so many different hairstyles, why not Geet?

Oh, and she shouldn't always be decked up like Ekta bahus... sarees with the same pattern all the time with umpteen bangles, full on makeup.. keep it natural and don't overdo that makeup either! Drashti is beautiful without makeup and doesn't need to be caked-up to look gorgeous!

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
I think she is much pretty with her straight hair and light colored sarees! 
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

I would really love if they experimented with everything!

For the hair I would love to see her have curly hair at least once! Along with straight, bun, french braids, etc etc like anything because having straight hair all the time isn't going to be much fun.. the hairstylist should really pay attention to her as she is supposed to look like a Khurana Khandan bahu. NT has had so many different hairstyles, why not Geet?

Oh, and she shouldn't always be decked up like Ekta bahus... sarees with the same pattern all the time with umpteen bangles, full on makeup.. keep it natural and don't overdo that makeup either! Drashti is beautiful without makeup and doesn't need to be caked-up to look gorgeous!

Z
lets see how much cv listen to us😊😊
I LIKE IT..........1st photo...👍🏼

i luvd da 1st pic!!!
Edited by kawaii_geet - 13 years ago