geet's after marriage look in curly hair

Posted: 13 years ago

how many of u want geet looks to be like in this pic  after marriage? ofcourse wid sindoor ,bindi and mangalsutra

Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
gr8
but i want her to be different
not like other bahus
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
me  too was hoping after marriage attire would be sarees ......some classy chiffons, light silks and such....for work and some heavy ones for occasions.......but not possible........ they have to start showing her baby bump (the pillow)😆 soon na......sari mein kahaan se ho payega.........some different style salwars and churidaars hi expect kar sakte hain.......

.....but pleaseee no......heavy embroidered, sequined, cham chamaati standard bahu sarees for her........🤢
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dee30

me  too was hoping after marriage attire would be sarees ......some classy chiffons, light silks and such....for work and some heavy ones for occasions.......but not possible........ they have to start showing her baby bump (the pillow)😆 soon na......sari mein kahaan se ho payega.........some different style salwars and churidaars hi expect kar sakte hain.......

.....but pleaseee no......heavy embroidered, sequined, cham chamaati standard bahu sarees for her........🤢
rightly said we want something different and i want geet in curly hair
She looks super cute with curly hair!! I hope they let her! But DD is best in curly and straight!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah......poor Drashti.......stop her torture yaar ....let her keep her own hair...enough with the wigs......some scenes its so obvious ke maaneet romance karte hain and i'm like .....ugghhhh.......'off with her wig'....its irritating us ......bechari DD ka socho......april se jan......feel so sorry for her.......
I wanna see her in the AISH look of saaree as in O bekhabar song of ACTION REPLAYY..She would look amazingly beautiful with light make-up and long earrings. Wowwww

See this - 
Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
She can also wear salwar suits of this sort                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                [/QUOTE]