Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Oh Kools, what a brilliant idea! Yes, of course I will write
a funny article on GM's wedding including all forum members and PR members too.

wow Niki! That will be great. I am eagerly waiting for your article. Please, do finish writing asap๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wish u a happy married life !!!

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations di wish u a Happy Married Life....๐Ÿค—

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow ! Nice thread TannuDi,so sweet of u !

Although,am sure all of us have PM-ed Gauri,its a pleasure to wish her over and over again๐Ÿ˜Š

Dear Gauri ,the one with whom I share something starting with the day we were born๐Ÿ˜†and many other matters๐Ÿ˜ณHope you have a wonderful future with you husband dear,and you make the most of it๐Ÿค—Hope you had a Happy and Mast Wedding Day ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Tis past midnite,so not in a mood for dressing up๐Ÿ˜•I can only see a snuggly razaai drapped over myself now๐Ÿ˜•

Will gift GM a nice razaai too๐Ÿ˜†cant go wrong on that one๐Ÿ˜ณ,it has its benefits to warm up the couple,and perhaps heat up too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Will ask jeeju to write a 2 pg post on IF about PR ,for initial torture๐Ÿ˜†ya,maybe do sher shayari over 5 beautiful gals in the mandap other than GM๐Ÿ˜†may as well torture her too๐Ÿ˜†

acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kool di

one thing is sure i will only attend this wedding,by wearing a three piece black suit,๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†
i wont wear any sherwani,๐Ÿ˜”
although i m very possessive for my shayar's image,๐Ÿ˜†

kool di seriously that time has gone,๐Ÿค”
woh eastman colour movies ka zamana nahin raha when shayar's only wears kurta pajama & sherwani's it was happen in 60's,70's & 80's era,๐Ÿคฃ

now the time has totally changed shayar's has also becomes modern thats why they wear only those clothes which suits to their personality,๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

if shayar's doesn't improve themselves according to the time they will also extinct like dinosaurs,๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

i wont compose any shayari's on the topic of shaadi abaadi ya barbadi & woh bhi when a marriage is going on,
the people who will present at that venue will definitely kill me or they will throws theirs shoes,rotten eggs & tomatoes on my face๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ก
atleast people wont tolerate my shayari's on the auspicious occasion of a marriage,๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

kool di plz show some mercy on me & also on those people which will definitely goes in a mental asylum after hearing my shayari's
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by acre - 13 years ago
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation and May God bless the married couple.

Gauri all the best to you and hope you both have a lovely  future ahead.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post dear

I wish Gauri the best phase in her life for the rest of her life

May GOD bless both of you with all the happiness
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya  Di,Nice Thread.๐Ÿค—So sweet of you di. As always it is sweet.

Guari Di
,๐Ÿค—

My Best Wishes to both you and jeeju  for your Happy Married Life And Love you always.๐Ÿค—

"Wish I could be there

On your special dayโ€ฆ

Here's Sending you

My wishes  to sayโ€ฆ

May your wedding

Bring you and jeeju endless joy

And everlasting Happiness! "

So ,On that special day,Here ,all your sisters are giving their Heartfelt wishes for your Happy Married life with so much love.โค๏ธ.

1.What are you wearing at the wedding ?

I was late.ok ,take that I had visited her today.๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I wore a pink shaded designer saree with accessories that suite me.๐Ÿ˜Š

2. What gift are you  giving  GM ?

I will gift her a watch(purple collection from titan as purple is my fav).

3. How do plan to tease Jeeju ( this is for the saalis  ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

I am too bad at it. I will just ask jeeju to Keep our Beloved sis,always happy.i will ask him to propose his love to her once again.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Badhai ho badhai ho

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

congrats my guddi

hope you have a healthy, wealthy and prosperous life together and may you work together to make all you hopes and dreams come true.

What I would wear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I would wear a aqua blue kanjeevaram saree with diamond choker and studs (nakshatra style) - traditional in my husband's family. gold bangles with green and blue glass bangles and a small blue bindi with a mor drawn around it.  saree has a breen and gold border and a green and gold intricate pallu.  aqua blue sandals with short heels.

My Gift.๐Ÿค—

A four post bed with all the frills so that my princess bride can continue the honeymoon with jeeju chasing her around all four posts all year round singing the beatles tune "gaurimisha, i want to hold your handddddddddd, I want to hold your hand".  and gauri saying, chold do achal zamaana kya kahega.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Teasing Jeeju๐Ÿคช

I will promise jeeju a viewing of all gauri's love crazy posts on manav and jay and all the other hot men of PR๐Ÿ˜ˆ, if he can sing a really naughty serenade songโค๏ธ and dance for our guddiya๐Ÿ˜† in front of ALL GUESTS on camera

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Arre I am gonna dance with U only . U , Hope and Fifs . We will pull em in though Hopester is a solid salsa dancer . But wat sasural genda phool yaar .๐Ÿ˜† Oh Tanya Tanya darling .What Am I gonna do with u . ๐Ÿ˜†
Something more masti .So we can give the kids competition .๐Ÿ˜ˆ Kids maane niks , piya , monica etc .
/
And Shikhar ur so cute to wear suit and that watch . Me I was thinking ull come in the best shayarana sherwani out there with a rose pinned on it๐Ÿ˜† all curls like Zakir hussain on ur forehead . Btw the sherwani shud have been biscuit brown  and golden .

how about desi girl