Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Wedding Bells Ringing for Gaurimisha !!

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Hi everyone ,

It's a very very special day today .Our dear frined Gurimisha ( My Robin ) is getting married today ....PartyPartyParty

I would like it very much if we all wish our friend and give her our blessings ..
I know without us her special day will be incomplete ..

I am very sorry that I could not make this thread visually very nice with cards and photos ,,,,I am useless with all that technical stuff ...But I know my friend will excuse me for that ..
I would love it if you guys make this thread a lovely looking one by sending her greeting cards and your wishes ...

I know we cannot attend her wedding  but at least let's imagine that we are ...
So along with your greetings , please do give answers to the following questions as well if possible   .....
It's all imaginary stuff, but I think it will make GM smile when she reads it  , it will be as if we were there  with her ....

1.What are you wearing at the wedding ??

2. What gift are you  giving  GM ( Make it relaistic gifts please ...no Ferarries pleae ) ..

3, How do plan to tease Jeeju ( this is for the saalis  Wink ) .....

So let's wish her and have some fun on her special day .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 January 2011 at 8:47pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceGamerGleek88Jasmine10pallaiviramenigma6asmkmadhurya_chKhaLidaHgeethikaGarkhelsun-monica-SweetFifiriniiiicarpe-diemSpartacusLuvSSevertaral83lunzagremlin...Sonii..sensodyneprayas_--Hope--archanamanav.Mandy.Gur.N.coolgaurimishakoolsadhu1000Piyatrixkmh2rockzzsanwnycsweetiecoolpratzomshreejaanu-SONU-sjain

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
awesome thread Tanya , Clap

GM, so the day has finally arrived , am so happy and thrilled cant even imagine the gamut of emotions you are going through. It is a big day, and the start of a wonderful journey , so wishing and praying that u have a memorable journey ahead. May you love and hold each other in the best and worst of times with trust, faith and belief; hoping the best for you on your auspicious wedding.

What are you wearing at the wedding ??

Mustard color Bengali jamdani saree with brocade work, sleeveless blouse, black leather heels and clutch , will keep my shoulder length hair open. Big smile

2. What gift are you  giving  GM ( Make it relaistic gifts please ...no Fararries pleae )

..since she's a self proclaimed bad cook , I'll gift her a cook book. TongueLOL

3, How do plan to tease Jeeju ( this is for the saalis   )

....o.k. u got me stumped m really bad at teasing ,Ouch probably pull his leg by asking 5 Qs about GM that he ought to know and ask him to sing a romantic song for her Wink also one song for all his saalis WinkLOLLOL

Edited by piya_10 - 16 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceJasmine10-monica-carpe-diemLuvSSeverlunza--Hope--archanamanavkoolsadhu1000gaurimishakmh2rockzzTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

My dear Gauri ....

Many many many congratulations on your special day .
My blessings and love  are with you ...

Even though we are not with you today , will be thinking about you all day ..
I am sure you will make a beautiful bride ....
Ok, I cannot say anymore ....getting emotionalCryCry

Love you loads baby ......have a great married life ...PartyPartyHug

Will  be wearing a  white and red saree with loads  of kamdaani work and a nice delicate diamond set ....

I would like to give GM ...Red Roses , a set of crystal glasses ....

I would like to feed a  salted ladoo with chilli in the center toJeeju ...with my best smile on , he will not suspect ...WinkWink
Of course , I feel feed him a Cadbury chocolate soon after wards .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 January 2011 at 7:17am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceviramJasmine10-monica-carpe-diemriniiiiSpartacusLuvSSeverlunzaprayas_--Hope--archanamanavPiyatrixkoolsadhu1000gaurimishakmh2rockzznikitagmc

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Very nice thread GurujiCool..
Gauri..Heart
i am wearing a nice saree for your wedding and i will ask your husband to take good care of you ..Smile..well i will make your favourite south indian dishes for you..as a gift..Hug..

Edited by archanamanav - 16 January 2011 at 8:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10-monica-carpe-diemriniiiiLuvSSeverlunzakmh2rockzzgaurimishaPiyatrix

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
1.What are you wearing at the wedding ?? Sky blue chiffon with silver and black broad border . Sleeveless .Hair left open , sterlling silver delicate necklace and jhumkas and a single  bracelet in one hand , a nazuk watch in another , a long purse [ silver] on one shoulder . Very light make up .

2. What gift are you  giving  GM ( Make it relaistic gifts please ...no Fararries pleae ) ..The very latest rice cooker in the market .Very convenient to plug in and make Khichdis , pulao , rice , in the house and wherever u travel . A set of handkerchiefs instead of the money spent on flowers and cards [ I feel its a waste and I squirm when I spend for it .Always feel better to give sumthing practical]

3, How do plan to tease Jeeju ( this is for the saalis  Wink ) .....Oh simple . Mock twist his ear as Elder saali and warn him never to mess around with GM as that wud mean answering to meLOL Then patting him on the cheek and telling him I was kidding with a meaningful look in my eyes .

So let's wish her and have some fun on her special day .....My blessings to GM .....love and muvaas from Kools  . My blessings to u ......May u always rule ur husband .Evil Smile My blessings to her hubby .......May u always keep  Our GM happy .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 16 January 2011 at 8:13am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceviramJasmine10-monica-carpe-diemLuvSSeverlunzaprayas_--Hope--Piyatrixgaurimishakmh2rockzznikitagmcTanyaz

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

this is my gift..a dinner ware set, of course it is giftwrappedLOL, this is just the display set

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceviramJasmine10-monica-carpe-diemriniiiiLuvSSeverSpartacuslunza--Hope--Piyatrixkoolsadhu1000gaurimishakmh2rockzznikitagmcTanyaz

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
hi GauriHug
first of all, i wanna wish you a very happy married lifeBig smile
may God bless you in every way in your life!
this one is for you Gauri.....

Edited by -monica- - 16 January 2011 at 10:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Thaneecarpe-diemarchanamanavlunzakoolsadhu1000gaurimishakmh2rockzzPiyatrix

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Wish we were all present at your wedding dear Gauri, to see how gorgeous you are looking.. I want to pull your cheeks..

1.What are you wearing at the wedding ?? A pale cream-golden saree with little specks of shimmer  in it, and a delicate shimmery border, with a sleeveless matching blouse. Jewellery consists of a a gold chain with a pendant, medium length ear-tops (not rings) in first and tiny studs in my recently done second ear piercing, matching metal bangles on one hand, and watch in the other hand. And not to forget, golden five inch stilletoes with delicate straps. Leaving my 'a little more than shoulder length' hair open, and hoping that people can see my two ear piercings. LOL

2. What gift are you  giving  GM ( Make it realistic gifts please ...no Fararries pleae ) ..  Beautiful bedside lamps like these..

3, How do plan to tease Jeeju ( this is for the saalis   ) I'll sit with him the whole time when he eats and keep serving him more and more and if he refuses, I'll give him my sweetest smile and say- 'Pleeeeeeeeease'. LOL If he still refuses, I'll serve it to Gauri and ask her to feed Jeeju with her own hands. LOL

So let's wish her and have some fun on her special day 

Edited by nikitagmc - 16 January 2011 at 8:39am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceJasmine10viramcarpe-diem-monica-ThaneeLuvSSeverlunzaarchanamanav--Hope--Piyatrixkoolsadhu1000gaurimishakmh2rockzzTanyaz

Go to top