CID

CID SB Dec 22nd Apaharan Concluding Part (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 12:39am | IP Logged
thanks priya for the update and shakstar for the pics.

though i watched till part 3 am confused about some characters now. who is saloni? how did niyati know that zeenia have two sons? where did she get the toothbrush?

did they get those stuff from burnt car? and did she match those stuff with zeenia's saliva? so actually was she the one behind all this?

now for the twist. was pratap talking about akshay & jasmine or jasmine and him?

sorry guys for bugging with lots of questions. i really liked this story.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID SB Dec 22nd Apaharan Concluding Part (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Belle1989

Thanks Priya di!

I also thought that Jasmine was married to the other guy (another officer from another branch). Did she get a divorce? I think BP Singh completely forgot about that track! Anyway, it's nice that some romance is brewing up between Akshay and Jasmine. But in my opinion, Akshay will not love Jasmine, since he is attracted to Niyati....

Anyway, thanks again for the update.

again i think bp singh has alzheimer's. two bloopers this week.Ouch

is it pratap-jas or akshay-jas?

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya.nair

ok shaks no problem ... i just lvoed the last expression how he talks with his eyes and then gives us a smile. who will give me akshay's pics for the next 3 weeks when u are away Cry

dun worry Priya!! ive got good news!! ill come on IF to post the pics for u guyz till next week... so ill be away for 1 week ONLY.... Embarrassed

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluepink

though i watched till part 3 am confused about some characters now. who is saloni? how did niyati know that zeenia have two sons? where did she get the toothbrush?

did they get those stuff from burnt car? and did she match those stuff with zeenia's saliva? so actually was she the one behind all this?

now for the twist. was pratap talking about akshay & jasmine or jasmine and him?

sorry guys for bugging with lots of questions. i really liked this story.

anju so u are not reading my updates CryCryCry

Saloni is Ratan;s daughter Firdaus Dadi played the role(in Part 1).  In part 3 they showed the CID officers in Rex hotel and they came back with the toothbrush and hai.. And later when they find zenia they take her DNA through the saliva and Naiyati sees that it matched hair and toothbrush but the toothbrush and hair was not of the same person so she got to find out that it was two sons of Zenia and Zenia confirmed that her tests results were correct. As I mentioned earlier the ending was a little abrupt it was Zenia's sons who had kidnapped and ususally they show the culprit in the bureau but here they did not show that.  

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged
And for the twist it was Akshay and Jasmine as Pratap was telling her to go speak to her love about her feeling and they are looking at Akshay .

This story was really good except the little abrupt ending where they did not take Zenia and sons to the bureau and question them

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakstar

dun worry Priya!! ive got good news!! ill come on IF to post the pics for u guyz till next week... so ill be away for 1 week ONLY.... Embarrassed

Awww thats so sweetShaks. So I still contineu to drool on Akshay while I think of tips to get him out of Jasmine's mind

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
sowie priya!! i got confused as i was thinking about ajoo in white suit while reading your updates Embarrassed Embarrassed

thanks for the explanation. got it!! yeah, what an abrupt ending?

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 25 December 2005 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluepink

sowie priya!! i got confused as i was thinking about ajoo in white suit while reading your updates Embarrassed Embarrassed

thanks for the explanation. got it!! yeah, what an abrupt ending?

no problem anju ...i still think ajoo looks good in white suits but in the masti express he wore this black shirt with a red handkerchief poping out of his pocket.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top