Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakstar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ohh, i cant get that pic now coz u no how i take the pics....??

whilst im watchin i have my phone in my hand and try 2 keep it steady and just press it wen i think its rite!! its jus pure luck sumtimes coz the scenes change fast... 😆 😆

thats y on sum of my pics there is black on the botton/top... thats my tv!! i sit bout 5/6 yards away and take photos like that.. 😆 😆 😆
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 That's funny, but it is alright...it is the thought and the perserverance that counts!
Shakstar thumbnail
CONGRATZ NATASHA....... UR A GOLDIE!!!!!

👏
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ok shaks no problem ... i just lvoed the last expression how he talks with his eyes and then gives us a smile. who will give me akshay's pics for the next 3 weeks when u are away 😭
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...don't worry Priya di! We'll find a back up for Shaks!
anjali.nair thumbnail
thanks priya for the update and shakstar for the pics.

though i watched till part 3 am confused about some characters now. who is saloni? how did niyati know that zeenia have two sons? where did she get the toothbrush?

did they get those stuff from burnt car? and did she match those stuff with zeenia's saliva? so actually was she the one behind all this?

now for the twist. was pratap talking about akshay & jasmine or jasmine and him?

sorry guys for bugging with lots of questions. i really liked this story.
anjali.nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Belle1989

Thanks Priya di!

I also thought that Jasmine was married to the other guy (another officer from another branch). Did she get a divorce? I think BP Singh completely forgot about that track! Anyway, it's nice that some romance is brewing up between Akshay and Jasmine. But in my opinion, Akshay will not love Jasmine, since he is attracted to Niyati....

Anyway, thanks again for the update.

again i think bp singh has alzheimer's. two bloopers this week.

is it pratap-jas or akshay-jas?
Shakstar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: priya.nair

ok shaks no problem ... i just lvoed the last expression how he talks with his eyes and then gives us a smile. who will give me akshay's pics for the next 3 weeks when u are away 😭

dun worry Priya!! ive got good news!! ill come on IF to post the pics for u guyz till next week... so ill be away for 1 week ONLY.... 😳

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: bluepink

though i watched till part 3 am confused about some characters now. who is saloni? how did niyati know that zeenia have two sons? where did she get the toothbrush?

did they get those stuff from burnt car? and did she match those stuff with zeenia's saliva? so actually was she the one behind all this?

now for the twist. was pratap talking about akshay & jasmine or jasmine and him?

sorry guys for bugging with lots of questions. i really liked this story.

anju so u are not reading my updates 😭😭😭

Saloni is Ratan;s daughter Firdaus Dadi played the role(in Part 1).  In part 3 they showed the CID officers in Rex hotel and they came back with the toothbrush and hai.. And later when they find zenia they take her DNA through the saliva and Naiyati sees that it matched hair and toothbrush but the toothbrush and hair was not of the same person so she got to find out that it was two sons of Zenia and Zenia confirmed that her tests results were correct. As I mentioned earlier the ending was a little abrupt it was Zenia's sons who had kidnapped and ususally they show the culprit in the bureau but here they did not show that.