Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Adrastea posted this i love the words

Through the whole episode today EK's words from the pressconference  kept ringing in my ears.....'I wanted Fanaa'.....when you become 'fanaa' for somone else'

Ofcourse it was obvious why she wanted the title from AbhayPiya and now Maithalis POV, but it wasnt first today i actually frightenly feelt the word

Leaving the great pain of our darling Abhay for his sweetheart Maithali aside for a moment....and all the mysteries and questions that was added to the rest today.....

I saw a girl....who was forgotten and ignored by the one her all existence have been redefined with...unintentionally and for a big reason ofcourse...not that i am complaining, but

I saw a girl...whom didnt see this ignorance , whom didnt see anything but....His eyes..His Pain!
....'I need to know whats eaiting you inside'....'i am sorry Abhay'....' but i need to know your pain'

I saw a face....breaking into pieces....seeing 'him' drowning into the great pain inside, bursting out in a destroyed face.

I saw a soul...trapped in his eyes....locked behind the walls of his empty chamber of heart, eager to break and enter......she is and will be devasted...she'll be destroyed in him...she'll be Fanaa

I saw a boy.....in eternal wait.......'she will come' he said in a confident way....he was, he is destroyed.....he is Fanaa....in an eternal beauty...in an eternal love....snapped out of history in a cruel revenge of pride.

I saw a boy, I saw a girl...lonely in the crowd...screaming for a heart.....she for his , he for an eternal wait......Destiny brought them together....'Her' to take care of him....to gather the pieces of his heart...mend it with her breath, beat it with her existence, in response.....she doesnt expect love.....she wants him to be alive....she wants him to smile.....thats why she'll destroy herself in him and for him...she'll be Fanaa. 
matwamango thumbnail
However its up2 the individual what they do its their life to drink or not but binge drinking is horrendous. Actually drinking in general can lead to alcoholism diseases. Like a hit U know.
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: matwamango

However its up2 the individual what they do its their life to drink or not but binge drinking is horrendous. Actually drinking in general can lead to alcoholism diseases. Like a hit U know.

Right drinking is bad.... But Vivi doesnt look lik a drunkard... he is doin his heavy-duty shifts n drinkin at parties....and acctually im jst tryin to defend him ðŸ˜†
nways thats his personal life story....why r we discussin alcholism lolz 😆
Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
No idea. Sum brought it up in a way i'm just addin to it.
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Hiiiiiiii Nabiiiiiiiiii ðŸ¤— after sooooo long yaar!!!!!! 
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi charu haa yaar, i was missing you soo much..
Charu21 thumbnail
Me too Nabz ðŸ¤—
Heyy just see this!!
http://www.starone.in/Abhay_on_hot_seat.aspx?sid=67&pid=145
see wat da 'today's exclusive' part is saying here!!
but yaar that page is not opening!! 
itsnabzz thumbnail
Charu for me too..
Will try later..
Charu21 thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!! this is unfair yaar!!!!!!!! our actors rank again got down........ ðŸ˜­
itsnabzz thumbnail
Hey charu can u tel me wat was there in precap?, there was no precap on yt