Vivian-Vishal AT#21:Mr Hot Mr Cool - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago

@Shaz, okay...so ur done with ur exams...or still goin on??? Did u see abhayendra??

GUYZZ MEINE EK PIECE KALIYA AAB TUM LOGO KI BARI :D....TOOOTH PARO
hayeeee charuuu thet pic *drool* 
I know poor Pia was left outside in the cold. If this is Abhay's attitude then he doesn't deserve Pia's love and needs to work hard for her. I think he thinks that Metz is back so he has no need for Pia anymore
@ Ritu -- yeah he was rude .. coz he knew that Piya is 'hath dokhe pichhe padi hai' after that book.. u know he even stopped that translator to help Piya.. so he knows Piya's intentions very well..
But i dont really blame him for forgeting Piya today.. i mean he was soooo involved wid maithili's thoughts n all.. it would have looked a bit out of focus if he had paid any attention to her.. ðŸ˜†
Sumaya the cake looks calorific man. Yum tasty just like Abhay
@CHARU  thts the pic wen abhay entred his house na?he was lookin cute wen he entred and gav a small smile :D
Originally posted by dddds

GUYZZ MEINE EK PIECE KALIYA AAB TUM LOGO KI BARI :D....TOOOTH PARO
Ek piece kha bhi liya raaste mein ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† not ur fault... cake looks very tasty !!!

Thanks for the cake....😉
yah rituuu all done nowwwww yahhh i sawww abhayendra i didnt miss any epi hehehe
@ Sum -- heyy thanx for da cake!! looks yummy!! yeah its da same pic only.. when he enters da house.. ðŸ˜³