Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

How Satyaveer can help Veeya & fans :) (Page 3)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Well I am overjoyed with this baby news because I know that Veer being human would have to be totally heartless not to feel for that little baby who is his own flesh and blood his own Ansh and I am sure that if not completely he will start to care a little for Tapu now that she is carrying his child and will become a little bit possessive at least. So it is my wish that when this new guy enters he should fall for Tapu and become madly in love with her and I want Veer to get the slightest bit jealous...he is human after all and thats his kid. He may not love tapu but he will surely feel uncomfortable if any guy wants to be close to his kid. Satyaveer should continuously try to convince tapu to come to him and then he should try to force her hand. Seeing Tapu putting up resistance despite the opportunity to live in so many riches I want Veer to realise that Tapu is a different person away from her hatred of Ichha. In fact I wish then at Tapu 9 months pregnant he should kidnap her and Veer goes berserk and rescues her and then she should go into labour there and then and he has to rush her to hospital in his armsEmbarrassed I know its very filmyLOL

Please respond sensiblySmile
sanayaji u expecting so much from cvs ..they cant show a preggy track teekh se ...LOLLOL lagta hai aapne yahan india mein rehkar kafi boly movies dekhi hai LOLLOL
waise wonder where wud b iccha in all this ..dont tell me ..she will b often seen in between crying her heart out on finger cut LOLLOL
LOL ya sanaya it seems u hv watched many bollywood movies while ur trip to indiaLOL
but u never know these CVs can show anything...they hv already shown so many unexpected thingsLOL dat now i feel one can expect anything from uttaran u never know when ur wish gets fulfilledBig smile

Think how many gorgeous Veeya scenes we would get thoughEmbarrassed And u know how many times the cvs have listened to me. That entire consummation night I had put as an FF and they copied it almost the exact same way. When I said a new guy should come in for apu just a few days later Raghu comes in then when I said I want a Veeya baby kick scene they gave that too! So of course I write down whatever dream or prediction I make here so the cvs may see it and decide to copy itBig smileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Well I am overjoyed with this baby news because I know that Veer being human would have to be totally heartless not to feel for that little baby who is his own flesh and blood his own Ansh and I am sure that if not completely he will start to care a little for Tapu now that she is carrying his child and will become a little bit possessive at least. So it is my wish that when this new guy enters he should fall for Tapu and become madly in love with her and I want Veer to get the slightest bit jealous...he is human after all and thats his kid. He may not love tapu but he will surely feel uncomfortable if any guy wants to be close to his kid. Satyaveer should continuously try to convince tapu to come to him and then he should try to force her hand. Seeing Tapu putting up resistance despite the opportunity to live in so many riches I want Veer to realise that Tapu is a different person away from her hatred of Ichha. In fact I wish then at Tapu 9 months pregnant he should kidnap her and Veer goes berserk and rescues her and then she should go into labour there and then and he has to rush her to hospital in his armsEmbarrassed I know its very filmyLOL

SRK, hello...............It is a bit filmySmileLOL............and the CV's are not too good at filmy work.Ouch

Veer will always feel something for the child as long as he knows it is his..............he has always been a decent character.Smile

As for the rest...............this post should have been addressed to the CV's and not to the viewers as this serial is now about to enter into another convoluted twist..................OuchOuch But there is no harm in hoping is there?
aditiji ,..there were so many threads around ....wat part will this guy play in veecha's life ..so we decided to put the things for veeya LOLWink

Edited by ankit_34 - 16 January 2011 at 6:23am

SRKLuvr

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

sanayaji u expecting so much from cvs ..they cant show a preggy track teekh se ...LOLLOL lagta hai aapne yahan india mein rehkar kafi boly movies dekhi hai LOLLOL
waise wonder where wud b iccha in all this ..dont tell me ..she will b often seen in between crying her heart out on finger cut LOLLOL
LOL ya sanaya it seems u hv watched many bollywood movies while ur trip to indiaLOL
but u never know these CVs can show anything...they hv already shown so many unexpected thingsLOL dat now i feel one can expect anything from uttaran u never know when ur wish gets fulfilledBig smile
anu u mean the same way in which sanayaji ..consummation sequence was copied ..i bet cvs do come hereLOLLOL
true ankit n not only d consummation sequence...if u remember d baby kick sequence dat too sanaya had posted few days before it was shown in uttaranBig smile

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

SRK, hello...............It is a bit filmySmileLOL............and the CV's are not too good at filmy work.Ouch

Veer will always feel something for the child as long as he knows it is his..............he has always been a decent character.Smile

As for the rest...............this post should have been addressed to the CV's and not to the viewers as this serial is now about to enter into another convoluted twist..................OuchOuch But there is no harm in hoping is there?

Well I write it all down so there is a small chance the cvs will copy it like they have copied my consummation sequence almost exactly the same way!
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

ROFL

@ red bold, first post something sensibleROFL

whats wrong with itLOL its completely possibleLOL I didnt say Veer will fall for Tapu now did I?LOL
keep dreamingLOL iccha will get pregnant soon and then his whole attention will shift 2 her,
abhi jo 1% attention mil raha hai naa baby ki wajah se, woh bhi chala jaayegaLOL

shivani9

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

ROFL

whats wrong with itLOL its completely possibleLOL I didnt say Veer will fall for Tapu now did I?LOL
keep dreamingLOL iccha will get pregnant soon and then his whole attention will shift 2 her,
abhi jo 1% attention mil raha hai naa baby ki wajah se, woh bhi chala jaayegaLOL

How do u know she is getting pregnantLOL as it is all ur last news turned into a flopLOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Well I write it all down so there is a small chance the cvs will copy it like they have copied my consummation sequence almost exactly the same way!
did u dream of consummation that way,  aapka taste aisa kaise ho gaya ROFL
i thought u had better tasteWinkLOLLOL

shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

ROFL

How do u know she is getting pregnantLOL as it is all ur last news turned into a flopLOL
do u know she is not getting pregnant, LOL there r many signs , if a rape of a dead man can produce baby, then surely a consummation where both husband and wife r in their senses can rsult into a babyLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9

Go to top