Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
bilkul sahi. i dont think ppl get it. Tapu doesnt want any other guy!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arre rathod or wat ever insulted her na , and she will not use him now , she will use him to get ride of satyaveer 😆, wait for him , u will fforget veer
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

bilkul sahi. i dont think ppl get it. Tapu doesnt want any other guy!

just like u dont get it , that veer dont need taps
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

no he doesnt need tapu all these Bundelas are after her kid!😡
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

🤣🤣🤣
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

No Aditi ji that suggestion of honeymoon with icha in a mini was the suggestion of mr rahul vaid I remmeber it well and I also remember rolling around in laughter and it was his and mr anmols idea here

Well I am pretty sure I too said something about a miniskirt to shock Mai or something, it was not just Rahul and Intruderfast.........Anyway it is all for fun ...........and with this serial going through ridiculous loops it is best to keep having fun..........because the pendulum could shift favoring Tapasya one day and Ichcha the next................The CV's are already in a bind.........

Last week Mai was shown to be loving Tapasya..........now she hates her..............it changes all the time..............so it is best for all of us not to get too judgmental or serious as we have no control over this serial much as we would like to think we have.

BTW how was the get together on the 15th ?????
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Well I am pretty sure I too said something about a miniskirt to shock Mai or something, it was not just Rahul and Intruderfast.........Anyway it is all for fun ...........and with this serial going through ridiculous loops it is best to keep having fun..........because the pendulum could shift favoring Tapasya one day and Ichcha the next................The CV's are already in a bind.........

Last week Mai was shown to be loving Tapasya..........now she hates her..............it changes all the time..............so it is best for all of us not to get too judgmental or serious as we have no control over this serial much as we would like to think we have.

BTW how was the get together on the 15th ?????

Im sorry Aditi ji its just u know anything about vveer and ichha makes me feel very disgusted so I cannot derive fun from such things but ur right about the cvs they have masively pissed us off many times too. Get together was fun😳
shivani9 thumbnail
The fact tht the name of the new guy matches Veer, and his car matches Veer's car..i guess this new guy is gg 2 hate taps 2 the core....just like Veer...😉
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
satyveer might help tapu but not because he will fall in love with tapu .... i read somewhere that he is there to take revenge ..... i m just happy that something new will happen .... was bored with jogi, damini and divya love triangle 😉
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

satyveer might help tapu but not because he will fall in love with tapu .... i read somewhere that he is there to take revenge ..... i m just happy that something new will happen .... was bored with jogi, damini and divya love triangle 😉

ur right tanya that has got to be the worst thing ever! I just switch channels when that boring triangle comes! just not interested! But no I just want Veeya scenes now!

wah kya mast dp hai😳
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago