Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

whats wrong with it๐Ÿ˜† its completely possible๐Ÿ˜† I didnt say Veer will fall for Tapu now did I?๐Ÿ˜†

keep dreaming๐Ÿ˜† iccha will get pregnant soon and then his whole attention will shift 2 her,
abhi jo 1% attention mil raha hai naa baby ki wajah se, woh bhi chala jaayega๐Ÿ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

keep dreaming๐Ÿ˜† iccha will get pregnant soon and then his whole attention will shift 2 her,
abhi jo 1% attention mil raha hai naa baby ki wajah se, woh bhi chala jaayega๐Ÿ˜†

How do u know she is getting pregnant๐Ÿ˜† as it is all ur last news turned into a flop๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

Well I write it all down so there is a small chance the cvs will copy it like they have copied my consummation sequence almost exactly the same way!

did u dream of consummation that way,  aapka taste aisa kaise ho gaya ๐Ÿคฃ
i thought u had better taste๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

How do u know she is getting pregnant๐Ÿ˜† as it is all ur last news turned into a flop๐Ÿ˜†

do u know she is not getting pregnant, ๐Ÿ˜† there r many signs , if a rape of a dead man can produce baby, then surely a consummation where both husband and wife r in their senses can rsult into a baby๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail

It wasnt exactly precisely in that way but it was very similar except the part where Veer's side wasnt shown and mine had a song in it from tapu but it was really really similar! even the dialogues!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

aditiji ,..there were so many threads around ....wat part will this guy play in veecha's life ..so we decided to put the things for veeya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh ok..............I have been out of it for a couple of days so have not checked..........just commenting.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ironically u r asking us ..to continue dreaming ..anmol kabhi aisa huaa hai jo ab hoga...
u r truely a ironic king ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail

do u know she is not getting pregnant, ๐Ÿ˜† there r many signs , if a rape of a dead man can produce baby, then surely a consummation where both husband and wife r in their senses can rsult into a baby๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I cant say that but I heard Uttaran is ending in 3 months and if thats true then no leap and if there is no leap then there is no need for two babies
ankit_34 thumbnail

ironic again ..the guy who is hell bent to ..convert the serial into adult 1...(well m not saying this he was the 1 ) by planning veecha honeymoon sequence  is talking abt taste๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
anmol i can seriously bet u ...u becoming a laughing stock here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ankit_34 thumbnail

Think how many gorgeous Veeya scenes we would get though๐Ÿ˜ณ And u know how many times the cvs have listened to me. That entire consummation night I had put as an FF and they copied it almost the exact same way. When I said a new guy should come in for apu just a few days later Raghu comes in then when I said I want a Veeya baby kick scene they gave that too! So of course I write down whatever dream or prediction I make here so the cvs may see it and decide to copy it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

waise bhi things which r shown in UT now ..they certainly need to copy something from here and there ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†