India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

complete journey being WE of OUR monaya

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
lover is  someone you have chosen to join you as you make your journey through life. Together you face the challenges and obstacles, and pool resources to support each other. Life companions are chosen for their ability to act as helpmates, comforters, and companions ... as well as fulfill a desired role 

its said love always changes u but in very good and positive way for any lover their journey of love starts with  adventure involves encountering a myriad of people and discovering things about yourself and about love.and abt ur some one special 

mohit and sanaya's journey started with roller coaster ride they first fought , they became friends they had meetings and they fall for each other perfect journey of love ,they experienced cup of life with each and every passing days with each other 's support ,it was same love story but with their own unique essence where they found each other's good qualities they became friends and with all meetings they found their pure and pious soul , they accepted the way they r, its beauty of any relation to accept the way u r ,without saying any thing they always understand  their heart 

its so beautiful to know both always have cute nok zoks with each other when they were friends they always fought for their things that's my thing or that's urs if u all remember sbs's karava chauth special they were starting of their journey of love there they were showing their own's things saying this is mine i brought it  i gave this thing's money LOL

and days passed we saw them more closer and then they left word me , i and they started saying WE and OUR  Embarrassed we first time saw it in TT interview where mohit said we always do everything together we have lunch together we follow diet together he didn't say much but ya we always saw them with each other doing everything together , and they always proved together we complete ourselves ,they did ZNKD together they got their life's one most difficult phase with it but with each other's support they managed or i can say they became more closer with it fighting for each other , they didn't say but they became strong bonder with that incident and life go ahead for them 

They love and honor the life journey with each other  Embarrassed and look forward to the challenges and life lessons ahead. They were  not only to be with each other , but be an intimate part of THEIR life experience. bcz they  know there is no one else they want to spend their life with, no where else they  would rather be except by their side through all the ups and downs.

and finally they confessed it was happy and sad day for their life happy bcz they finally revealed their love infront of everyone and sad for leaving their own family mjht and with that mohit's lady love went on one month's holiday ,he missed her so much that in every interview his talks started with her and finished with her obviously sanaya never showed infron of camera but first time on wassup interview she poured out her heart with I YELL BCZ I CARE magnet she made him to feel her love in unique way Embarrassed again in their all talks they mentioned WE and OUR while introducing whole house of mohit sanaya and mohit mentioned not this is my fav place or this is my fav area they said its OUR fav area and WE love this place ,its always for them WE and OUR ,and in every interview they always addressed their fans saying WE  will be back soon Embarrassed WE will try to come back Embarrassed

its honor and privilege for us on seeing them together Embarrassed sanaya being wonderful lady very artistic ,motivated and very perfection  oriented lady inspired him what to do in what way she always proved for him friend  and guide light and mohit being very genuine , honest , hard working always followed her and give her dream man whom she loves , adore and yes CARE Embarrassed

the good thing they found middle ground with each other's sense of humor and they have gr8 time making each other laugh ,and its beauty of love to make each other happy to make each other laugh Embarrassed in last wassup int they addressed their fans as OUR fans now with their each and every phase of life and things for them its THEIR not my not urs but OURS  and we all monaya fans r honored , proud that we can say for our fav that yes WE r monaya fans   Big smile and OUR monaya r love of our life ApproveEmbarrassed  

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshahbkumarSiya_Mohit_ARKmohit_rockstar_Janki_rosecutieKomal_ChaudharyAlpenliebeSIZZZLERsg-muskaan...Mitali...meens1981itzMYattitudeSwaNia_1yasriAnjali_12P.Srinivasrk_msHealMeForeverAasthahereSwaNia_2XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_Sar_sajan4evrAnam...samratrocks-Priti11-.MohitzPari.jyothi-ragzz.-Ocean.eyes-

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Res
U know na ashi di I will not edit soon Cool I will edit ASAP Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
wow resEmbarrassed

aashizin

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

re .. will try to edit this !

aashizin

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
OMG...............Aashi........you have summed up Monaya's journey so wellClapClapClap.........A perfect love story depicted so beautifully.What more can I say.......you have said all so well. Monaya.......the perfect coupleDay Dreaming........how can their love story be anything but perfect???????

Superb post AashiHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERaashizin

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Edited Big smile

Aww Aashi DI I,ve no words left to say Day Dreaming Day DreamingYour descriptions,like always,is Beautiful Embarrassed Day DreamingMonaya and their journey I think this is one of the Most special Jounrey which I can never forget Embarrassed Right from the starting where these both used to express and tell their wishes about a Perfect Life Partner Embarrassed Day Dreamingtill the wassup interview Embarrassed was Just Wonderful Star Day DreamingYou reminded me of all their Awesome interviews together Day DreamingSome mastiful moments LOLSome naughty moments Embarrassed Yet a Journey reflecting LOVE Embarrassed Day Dreaming BlushingI am Soooo Missing them these days Oucheveryday feels incomplete without these two Ouch EmbarrassedI wish we get them ASAP Big smile Day Dreaming

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 16 January 2011 at 9:10am

aashizin

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
wao,now i love monaya more and moreHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_Chaudharyaashizin

lucario IF-Rockerz
lucario
lucario

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Awesome awesome topic...loved it alot...sorry i cant do long comments like others...as i m very bad in putting my thoughts in words...but it made me very happy to see monaya topic after so long time...keep making such topics..reminds Us olden day of monaya

aashizin

Go to top