Kareena and Salman on sets of Bodyguard Pg 16 Updt - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
maybe the yellow thing is a jacket shes wearing for sun protection or something...😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena looks gorgeous and salman is handsome. I hope what kareena is wearing is not gonna be for the film.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
never mind ðŸ˜†Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
why are they remaking this movie!!!!!!! its not even tht good!! of all the good movies down the south..they chose bodyguard!! 
Mayun, Salman is decent to the eyes, and Kareena is no less....but then why do these two look downright horrid together? Two positives should make a positive, but they prove Math wrong.

They should not release this film. For Salman's and Kareena's sake.....My sake too.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
^^lol..true...they dunt really click as a couple....something just seems off...i guess two positives just repel each other in this case...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zainab25

Mayun, Salman is decent to the eyes, and Kareena is no less....but then why do these two look downright horrid together? Two positives should make a positive, but they prove Math wrong.

They should not release this film. For Salman's and Kareena's sake.....My sake too.

I KNOW!
I dont know why, to this day, these two have NEVER clikced for me as a couple.
Maybe its that image I have of Salman seeing kareena when she was 9. But age difference has never really mitigated Kareena and Saif's chemistry for me.

I think its coz Kareena adn Salman come across as very similar in terms of nature. Moophat, etc.
But then why do they seem "off" even looks wise?

Aye, I dont know. I think Salman projects brotherly vibes towards her or something dude.

Oh the horror, its not a yellow thingie on top. Its one kameez. Yellow from teh top, spotted at bottom. I wanna kill Manish
lol..desu chill...i remember when kurbaan pics came out....i was like..wht the heck is she wearing...skirt with chudidaar and a sweater?? but i luked nice in the muvie...i think it will all come together in this movie aswell...
You know who I am secretly extremely excited to see in 2011?....Here it goes.....

Scroll
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

More

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Scroll

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Now

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Now

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Imran and Kareena. --- First, for me, she's the 'hero' of the film....second, it sounds exotic to me. Don't tell no one though.:P

Kareena looks good with one Khan, and that is SAK. Other than that, I like her with Ajay and Shahid.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope the films is not like Kareena clothes 🤣