Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

No .OF Mystery To be Sove by Next Week !!

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
There are so many things happened...Which were strange &  still Mystery..Hope all answer We get..

First  Non Veg thing ..Who did It ? Why ?

Laali's Siddy Avtaar Why ? How ?What made her Like this ?

Why Shes(Laali)  faiting repeatedly ?

Lady with High Heel..Who was that ?

Who made Jamuni faint ?

Who Broke Surbhi's Camera ?

Who send that Gift to Laali ..Who set it in haveli ?

Who put Laali's room on Fire ?

Who kidnaapped Madhav ?  How  ?

Who changed time in Clock ?Put letters in Laali's Room? Garland Shekhar's Pic ?

MOST IMPORTANT Who is spying wround Shali for Days Now ALL THE TIME..

Is there anything Else ?TongueWhich I forgot..LOLTongue

will this Surbhi Answer all this QueLOL..And Pls CV's We want all answer now.Tongue

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 16 January 2011 at 5:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Hope they all get answered by next week Smile. Other things are, who put siddys pics in the room that madhav was found in? Who overturned the pot of milk that day? Who put the sari in Rekhas room? Who put all those things in shekhers room such as petrol? Where has lali gone and why did the dead body disappear? Why could Sshekher and Jumani hear siddys voice that day, is it siddy herself or her ghost? Why were there red footprints? Hopefully we will find out. Btw,why is Rekha still living in Lohas house, when i'm sure she's divorced to RV,or is she not?

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

Hope they all get answered by next week Smile. Other things are,

who put siddys pics in the room that madhav was found in?

Who overturned the pot of milk that day?

Who put the sari in Rekhas room?

Who put all those things in shekhers room such as petrol?

Where has lali gone and why did the dead body disappear?For this one I can answer...Not sure but may she'll say she went to pray for safety of Madhav..and that dead body..It was silly filler nothing else...Why her stuff fould at place thats some thing i wanna know..

Why could Sshekher and Jumani hear siddys voice that day, is it siddy herself or her ghost?

Why were there red footprints?

Hopefully we will find out. Btw,why is Rekha still living in Lohas house, when i'm sure she's divorced to RV,or is she not?

THIS IS THEEE QUE I HV...WHY THAT LADY IS STAYING..WAS SHE WAITING FOR LOHA THAT HE COME BACK & MARRY HER..AngryAngryAngry

Thanks For pointing out this thingsSmile
..Yes I did forgot that actully...You hv many IMP que...SmileSome que about Rekha..I would like to forget all about that ungreatful lady...OuchBut she been part of This Mystery Drama..so lets see..May CV;s kept her in only so she can accuse laali's mother hood & she gets suspect & they can Drag Drama for week atleast...Ouch
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Originally posted by purple4

Hope they all get answered by next week Smile. Other things are,

who put siddys pics in the room that madhav was found in?

Who overturned the pot of milk that day?

Who put the sari in Rekhas room?

Who put all those things in shekhers room such as petrol?

Where has lali gone and why did the dead body disappear?For this one I can answer...Not sure but may she'll say she went to pray for safety of Madhav..and that dead body..It was silly filler nothing else...Why her stuff fould at place thats some thing i wanna know..

Why could Sshekher and Jumani hear siddys voice that day, is it siddy herself or her ghost?

Why were there red footprints?

Hopefully we will find out. Btw,why is Rekha still living in Lohas house, when i'm sure she's divorced to RV,or is she not?

THIS IS THEEE QUE I HV...WHY THAT LADY IS STAYING..WAS SHE WAITING FOR LOHA THAT HE COME BACK & MARRY HER..AngryAngryAngry

Thanks For pointing out this thingsSmile
..Yes I did forgot that actully...You hv many IMP que...SmileSome que about Rekha..I would like to forget all about that ungreatful lady...OuchBut she been part of This Mystery Drama..so lets see..May CV;s kept her in only so she can accuse laali's mother hood & she gets suspect & they can Drag Drama for week atleast...Ouch

ClapClapGREAT POST HETU:  Please add my questions to the list as well (AND SEND IT TO THE CVs!!). ClapClap

• Whose dead body was that lying outside the village?
  • Where did it disappear to?
  • Was the body really dead?LOLLOLLOL
  • If not Laali's body, then how come Laali's anklet and bangles were found there?
  • If it was Laali's, how did she die?  How did she end up in that part of the village?  What was she doing there?  If she didn't go herself, who took her there?
  • Why was Madhur so certain the dead woman was Laali, and the reason for his call to Shekhar?

And definitely, we must know who was that person in the "OOCHA EDDI WAALA SANDAL"ROFLROFLROFL

I also want to know about the red footprints.

• How was it made with one footprint facing in one direction, and one footprint the other?
  • What is the meaning behind such type of footprints?

(I will add more, as it comes to mind.)
LOL

Edited by Neela10 - 16 January 2011 at 12:41pm

-SweetGirl-

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
So many mysteries to solve. This will require one show about 5 minutes for each mystery. The end solved!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Knowing the way creatives work they will leave a mystery with a mysteryLOLLOLLOLLOL

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

So many mysteries to solve. This will require one show about 5 minutes for each mystery. The end solved!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Knowing the way creatives work they will leave a mystery with a mysteryLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thats trueROFLBut I hope This Mystery ends atleastTongueLOL
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

ClapClapGREAT POST HETU:  Please add my questions to the list as well (AND SEND IT TO THE CVs!!). ClapClap

• Whose dead body was that lying outside the village?
  • Where did it disappear to?
  • Was the body really dead?LOLLOLLOL
  • If not Laali's body, then how come Laali's anklet and bangles were found there?
  • If it was Laali's, how did she die?  How did she end up in that part of the village?  What was she doing there?  If she didn't go herself, who took her there?
  • Why was Madhur so certain the dead woman was Laali, and the reason for his call to Shekhar?

And definitely, we must know who was that person in the "OOCHA EDDI WAALA SANDAL"ROFLROFLROFL

I also want to know about the red footprints.

• How was it made with one footprint facing in one direction, and one footprint the other?
  • What is the meaning behind such type of footprints?

(I will add more, as it comes to mind.)
LOL

Pls be AddingEmbarrassed.Lets .Hope Some one atleast from CV;s team make on Forum & Show things properly atleast this Time.... ..There are soo Many things actully....Will they'll able to solve all..I wonderConfused Know ing our Agle Janam CV's past Record...LOLWink..Who know them better than us...Right...LOL...About Madhur & dead body..It was total Filler For sure...Was no meaning of it...To drag Drama till monday So Mystery can unfold by new week..They put another Twist in tale..LOLI guess...
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
So once the mysteries are solved something new is bound to happen. We can't let those characters rest for one minute....That would be too much...I wish the creatives would let them be happy for five minutes before making their lives miserable again.....Give them at least 30 secs of happiness creatives...LOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapTongueTongueTongueTongue

Go to top