Nadhaswara Kudumbam - Pongal Special

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends, there was a Nadhaswara Kudumbam Fun programme on Pongal day. Just thought of sharing it here... Enjoyy.  Pongalo pongal to everyone!! πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gigtPVBcf8c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXCittWApSg[/YOUTUBE]

Sammantham was toooo goood, died laughing watchg his parts.. and as usual loved the nadhaswaram cum kuthu dance... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks Priya Akka for the Videos!!

Yes i saw it too...OMG..Samantham was sooo nice and funny!!..Loved his scenes!!..Overall it was very nice and funfilled!!...

Btw Pandi was looking good!!πŸ˜†
Thanks Priya dear for the videos...πŸ‘

Yes i too saw tat it was so so funny and all were happy and enjoying with the whole family..πŸ₯³
Thank you so much Priya.Ippo thaan naan paakarain. Haha sariyana comedy. Idhe mathiri serial irundha evalo nalla irukkum

ANdha Maha innaikkum adam pudikkira pisasu thaana😑. Enakku SamπŸ˜† ku appram pudichathu Pandy thaango. Ayya sonna oru vaartha en kaadhule kettukitte irukku.. 'Irudi Maha orunaal ille oru naan unna thookittu porain' πŸ‘πŸ‘(Sollatheenga Sayyunga,engala emithipudatheenga.. Tholla ozhunjuthu nu nimmathiya iruppom)
Kadaiseela Gopi and Malar same colour dress le vandhaagale.. haiyaπŸ˜‰ I liked the way Gopi took Malar along with him when Maha orangattifies Gopi

Paavam Sam peelingsoda gals playing..
Edited by anjkhoney - 13 years ago
samantham is really funny ... the girls walked like him 
Thanks Priya!!

Super!!! Ronba sirichitheen ppa!! So funny!!!!
Thanks for sharing the special episode Sandz πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh boy 🀣

I could not control my laughter seeing Sam's koothu.. and the gals mimiced him 🀣

Really great.. and all of the danced at the end.. it was really enjoyable.. wish every day was like this ⭐️