TMS 17 - 21 Jan 2 updates on page-1 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by junkabc

enaku entha serial logic-a purilaya.

Hospital-la priya's mom said that priya-ku kuzhandai iruntha avaloda future-ku not goodnu. ana angaye priyava dheenaku marriage panni vekkaromnu namma selvatha vechu sollitanga vera.

appo athu dheenavoda baby thane. anyways priya is gonna marry dheena then why they have to change the baby?

They changed the babies because this is Archu's only chance to have a baby, and Priya can always have another one (not my words, that's what her mother said on TV!)  and I seem to remember hearing Selvam say that Archu will be devastated if she finds out that her baby was dead.  Of course, you always have to remember that these serials have no room for logic or sane thinking, so don't rack your brains over these mindless serials, keep your brains for better stuff!

shabbbaaaaaaaaaa.....enaku thalai suthuthu.
Thank you Rojakka & Eljayma for the Mon-Wed updates for this Ulaga Maha Aruvai serial!

Aiyooooo... updates padikavee...  thangkalaiyeee.... 😭😭😭😭  You both have got a great patience...&  I salute.👏⭐️

Intha kodumai-ya yaaravathu niruththa sollakkoodathaa?  Why drag and kill the viewers if you don;t know what to do next.... 😲  😲  total rubbish.. '😡 😡

Mr.K, Are you hearing all our shouts/cryings?!!   Please STOP this ASAP.  😡
Great Vasu!  Now go ahead and enter your own house like a thief!  I am so sick of these stories with their incredibly poor morals that I want to tell these directors that they and they alone are responsible for the increase of crimes and other problems like kidnapping in our society.  These stories disgust me, esp when they show grown men like RS plotting to destroy people, and people egging them on, and doing all these acts, all the while proclaiming that RS is their thalaivar.

Thanks, Roja for updating such a distasteful story!
thanks for the updates.. 🤔 another boring week.. 😒