Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Abusing Celebs? (Page 5)

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
of course all fans bash their fav enemies thats known  there are even hate clubs opened on twitter I know of one acct that bashes aamir 
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
this kinda stuff makes me seriously wonder of where exactuly this generation is going??? shouldnt that idiot be in school or college rather than making comments about people who probably dont give a damn for him
SavyDobrev Goldie
SavyDobrev
SavyDobrev

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
ive hated BG and his/her not so funny comments wether its for my fav or anyone else no one deserves them 
about SRK i dont understand why is he crying about getting hate tweets?
i mean without mentioning any names ive seen my fav literally being spammed by another actors fans and they were disgusting tweets but the stars are here for their fans and imo they should learn to ignore hatred and they need to accept not all the 100000000000 people in the world are going to like you 
criticism is always welcome but not hatred and imo faridoon knows nothing i appreciate all his efforts and stuff but all he does is RT all the praise tweets :P and by taking questions from fans that kinda makes his work easier :P 
but yes BG is just nonsense and really such hate is j ust unwanted , 
whoever the actor/actress may be wether they can act or not they have all worked hard to be wherever they are , if you dont like them fine ignore them but hating is just a waste 

And anyone knows which celeb follows bollywood gandu ?? reallly wanna know LOL

Edited by amazing_divz - 16 January 2011 at 4:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiy

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I know Abhi follows him & Rajeeve masand does too well he takes jabs at stars too so i am not surprised he follows him Tarun Mansukhani dostana dir Minissha Lamba Dino & others 

& I remember when salman joined twitter some people started abusing him & he said something like thanks for the welcome but two people are not happy i am here must have did something to them & then he tweeted one of them he was like whats the problem I dont understand 

Edited by MissIffiy - 16 January 2011 at 4:56pm
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Fingerponting is useless everyone on internet does it at one level or another.. its the nature of the whole thing.. it cannot be controlled and it cannot be stopped.. the only way out is quiting!!
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
see.. there is a difference between criticisng and being downright rude... what can you expect from someone who uses profanity in his own name... that's what he represents, because that's what he is... TongueTongue 

i guess i am too high and mighty to appreciate jokes from a lowlife like BG, because he is a G, in his own words...!  TongueTongueTongue

i don't like a lot of things a celebs do... but i wouldn't join their blogs or follow them on twitter so i could call them names... everyone is human... people here get so worked up if anything about their fav is said, but double standards come into play when it's someone they don't like... i guess there is a human nature... a little bias is alright usually, lekin nobody should be blatantly blinded by their favs... everything should have a limit...!!
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
You know. I never understood what people get by abusing celebs. I mean yes we all have our favorites & we all have different views. But what do you really gain in abusing these celebs? I think it actually helps those actors/actresses being abused. It just makes them more determined to do better and shut everyone's mouth.

Go to top