Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Abusing Celebs? (Page 3)

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwruky786

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hey desu thanks for you're rational post...well to be frank I think it is just appalling to constantly demean and belittle celebrities with you're derogatory comments....but like you said a little bit of amusement here and there is ok....but you should not go too far that you fail to realise you've lost control over you're sarcasm comments etc.....because it's not nice..but rather unpleasant..I think of it like this....they might be celebrities but hey wake up and smell the coffee... they are from the same planet as us, they are mortals just like us and are anaturally instilled with sentiments ......they work vigorously hard too, just like us to succeed in making a mark for themselves etc......so just give them a break too man.....we all make mistakes too....the funny thing is these people need to understand that no-one is impeccable in this world....we all have many flaws....so before degrading and maligning others...they should take a good peek at their own background.........then they will have a reason to laugh and ridicule themselves.....friendly post!!!! no pun intended

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mj_appleheadNuktaacheendesigal90

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1qwwwsmarieTani91Antlersdesigal90Meena1ibelieveinpinkpetticoat

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
idk about the guy ur talking about but yea a lot of people do abuse celebs a lot! Especially Katrina, you can easily do anon on pinkvilla so people say all kinds of things about Kat! And when TMK didn't do well, people used to tweet Farah and call her fatty and stuff. Some people are just so damn rude and have no life!

Nuktaacheen.khoobsurat.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasmeen786

Hey desu thanks for you're rational post...well to be frank I think it is just appalling to constantly demean and belittle celebrities with you're derogatory comments....but like you said a little bit of amusement here and there is ok....but you should not go too far that you fail to realise you've lost control over you're sarcasm comments etc.....because it's not nice..but rather unpleasant..I think of it like this....they might be celebrities but hey wake up and smell the coffee... they are from the same planet as us, they are mortals just like us and are anaturally instilled with sentiments ......they work vigorously hard too, just like us to succeed in making a mark for themselves etc......so just give them a break too man.....we all make mistakes too....the funny thing is these people need to understand that no-one is impeccable in this world....we all have many flaws....so before degrading and maligning others...they should take a good peek at their own background.........then they will have a reason to laugh and ridicule themselves.....friendly post!!!! no pun intended
EXACTLY
Thank you! People are so quick to judge others that it makes me uneasy. Like are you that into jumping at the slightest mistkae someone makes and then making a mockery out of it?
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

@pragya so u also enjoyed it when this bollywoodghandu was swearing on other celebs but were hurt when he did to ur fav so unfollowed him?

does not make sense

Did you even read what I have posted before posting this? No wonder it makes no sense to you.

And why would Priyanka Alva be my fav?

I suggest you read my post and understand it. If you cant understand my post, dont PM me because I cant be bothered explaining it to you.

who the hell pm'd u?
learn the difference between QUOTING & pm'ing then talk ROFL
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Whoa..Shocked he's like a version of me.. but on steroids..ROFL.. jk jk..

Umm i am speechless.. some of the things are downright insulting..Thumbs Down but there are some that are hilarious... LOL

i love this.. ROFL

"IIFTA, Filmfare, Screen, Zee, Apsara. Bollywood has so many, that awards will soon be sold on eBay"
 LOL LOL that was one my fav too. hahaha meena I just googled him and read couple of his tweets, funny, unfunny, and ridiculous. Dead

.khoobsurat.Meena1

Go to top