Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazieIncrediblesSundaykedin-Maanisha ke naam (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

i loved the SBS segment of maan & manisha ... it was really really funny ... thinking abt it i am stillROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

 

sad part it got edited ...

 
me too dew me too.........
 
manishaa pata nahi kya kya imagine kar rahi thi!!!!!!!!1111
 
aur hum bhi.........
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 

 

 
wohi tho .... editors ne sab ki imagination ki chutti kar di hain ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
dekh na yaa................
humari manisha ke saath parayapan.............
 
bahut nainsaafi hai ye!!!!!!!!AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Joined: 07 August 2010
Posts: 8133

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Hello Crazies...TongueWink

How are u all!!!! I am starting a thread for the first time.. and I am so happy with all my crazy sisters that i got a chance to do it!!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Ok !!!! What a week we had!!!!DeadAngry

What all did we all hope.. and what we got!!!! Lots of hopes and lots of surprises....Shocked

 

I know the even though the week had started on a sexy noteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... it ended on a very bad noteCry

so let make this day a funny day.. what say crazies....TongueSmile

As most of u all know.. i am a bit crazily crazy about maan-manisha!!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

We will discuss some funny incidents from this week!!!!

lets have some fun with weekly updates on maan and manishaEmbarrassed!!!!! whats say!!!
( will post the rest soon)......

Reserved for comment.......It's your first thread so I've got to participate especially on such a hot topic...... but not feeling too good, came back from work early.....just taken medication, will rest for some time & come back laterOuch Can't stay away from my dear crazies for longLOL

Maan - Manisha.....& the haldi scene......I so agree with my crazy sisters why did they edit that scene, it was hilarious and we all were so looking forward to Maan's reaction & they go and disappoint us. 

Maan even talked about the scene and poor Manisha's big moment was lost......chalo shayad Shaadi mein he can try and catch up LOL waise bhi yeh uska aakhri chance hoga Wink




Edited by drdee142 - 16 January 2011 at 5:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

[
 
Reserved for comment.......It's your first thread so I've got to participate especially on such a hot topic...... but not feeling too good, came back from work early.....just taken medication, will rest for some time & come back laterOuch Can't stay away from my dear crazies for longLOL
oh my dear.whats wrong.hope u get well soon yaar...........
ye kya ho raha hai hume.me not good.then spee n samata.now u............
lagta hai we caught some bug.............
maaneet k love-bugLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
sunday ko bhi work?????????????
 
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142craziekudisptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

can someone plz post that heavenly photo her?????/
 
mujhe nahi aata.....
 
 
mujhe bhi photos post karna nahin ata ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by maneet1985

Hello Crazies...TongueWink

How are u all!!!! I am starting a thread for the first time.. and I am so happy with all my crazy sisters that i got a chance to do it!!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Ok !!!! What a week we had!!!!DeadAngry

What all did we all hope.. and what we got!!!! Lots of hopes and lots of surprises....Shocked

 

I know the even though the week had started on a sexy noteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... it ended on a very bad noteCry

so let make this day a funny day.. what say crazies....TongueSmile

As most of u all know.. i am a bit crazily crazy about maan-manisha!!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

We will discuss some funny incidents from this week!!!!

lets have some fun with weekly updates on maan and manishaEmbarrassed!!!!! whats say!!!
( will post the rest soon)......

Reserved for comment.......It's your first thread so I've got to participate especially on such a hot topic...... but not feeling too good, came back from work early.....just taken medication, will rest for some time & come back laterOuch Can't stay away from my dear crazies for longLOL
 
 
dee take care ... come soon ... before i leave ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
deepthi update this list in the post dear ... & plz make a note as we have a new member among us ... Roch ...
 
That .... just like every time thy can open the thread around 10 - 10: 05 P.M.
 
 & then PM every one the link & then they can update with their analysis .....
 
spandana whn do u want to do tuesday / thursday .... let me know ...
 
Monday - Roch
 
Tuesday - me / spee -
 
wednesday - aash
 
thursday - me / spee -
 
friday - bharkha
 
sat - samata / reena - samata will u do it this week as last week reena did it ...
 
girls let us know ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

can someone plz post that heavenly photo her?????/
 
mujhe nahi aata.....
 
 
mujhe bhi photos post karna nahin ata ...
kya baat kar rahi ahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
 
tu dazzler kaisi bani??????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Geet's ka Naam

Author: gai3   Replies: 1   Views: 574

gai3 1 574 17 August 2010 at 9:41am by .anishaa.
July 20th: Update: Is Pyaar ko Main Kya Naam Doo

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: md410   Replies: 58   Views: 8804

md410 58 8804 21 July 2010 at 9:56am by reepicheep
Jun 22nd Update: Pyaar Ke Naam Project Kurbaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: md410   Replies: 110   Views: 10991

md410 110 10991 23 June 2010 at 7:47am by md410

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index