CrazieIncrediblesSundaykedin-Maanisha ke naam - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by ix2u

dew please call Maan to come and save you... pretty please πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thnks ixx for the idea ...

maan sweetuu .... darling plz .... bachao ... bachao .... ixx ,reena ,, aash ... sab mere peeche pade hain ... plz come soon yaar ...
Originally posted by dewdropred

@aash manisha ko villan bana diya ....πŸ˜†
villan nahi hima... sirf aur sirf chota sa pyara na nanna sa 'SAUTAN'

thnks ixx for the idea ...

maan sweetuu .... darling plz .... bachao ... bachao .... ixx ,reena ,, aash ... sab mere peeche pade hain ... plz come soon yaar ...

now comes the interesting part... we wait to Maan to come..and attack him 😈😈😈😈😈😈
be ready my evil sister
Originally posted by maneet1985

hey crazies.. i am back!!!!

what a shopping!!!! tired now

how did u all find my post!!!!

and @dew and @aash yes we are so innocent that we cant even understand what other crazies tell 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

do we aash!!!
deepti - love your post πŸ€— don't worry we will corrupt you soon. wont we aash😳😳

dew, dont know what to think about SR...if i go according to usual hindi serials SR wont happen.. but Geet has always been different so it may happen... my heart says it will πŸ˜‰

silent rivers run deep ...or so they say..

u know i can never hurt u, except by smothering u with my love ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

reena, welcome πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— to club 'turn all innocents naughty' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mission of the moment: turn dew naughty...
ijjat - thank you for the welcome, πŸ€— we will begin our mission on corrupting dewπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dew, dont know what to think about SR...if i go according to usual hindi serials SR wont happen.. but Geet has always been different so it may happen... my heart says it will πŸ˜‰

silent rivers run deep ...or so they say..

u know i can never hurt u, except by smothering u with my love ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

reena, welcome πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— to club 'turn all innocents naughty' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mission of the moment: turn dew naughty...

reena & ixx i 2 am having the same doubts ... tht's Y i am not thinking about the jail track or SR ...

for SR  ... if we go as per other shows mostly some problem or the other comes up after marriage & i know geet is not like tht ... geet is diff & i certainly want it to be diff ... me 2 hoping ...

i know tht ixx u can never hurt me ...

let's c how ur mission goes ...

u and what army darling... there are atleast 3 of us... im sure more will join when it comes to Maan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

whn maan is with me ... i guess i have plenty of help from my maan ... & i can def save him from u all ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by maneet1985

villan nahi hima... sirf aur sirf chota sa pyara na nanna sa 'SAUTAN'

deeps u made her souten ... but aash called her villain...

reena & ixx i 2 am having the same doubts ... tht's Y i am not thinking about the jail track or SR ...

for SR  ... if we go as per other shows mostly some problem or the other comes up after marriage & i know geet is not like tht ... geet is diff & i certainly want it to be diff ... me 2 hoping ...

i know tht ixx u can never hurt me ...

let's c how ur mission goes ...
Hima - i swear you are part of CVs team. Your predictions are so correct😊. I do agree with you that geet is a different serials so lets wait and see what the CVs show us. One thing I would like to see is a makeover of geet after she is married. I would love to see her with her hair open and wearing lovely saree's so she can disturb maan's concentrationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ixx & aash unable 2 like ur posts any more ... ixx u b ready with u army & i will come with my maannuu dear