Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not that I care if Amitabh shows up or not but I was TOTALLLY hoping to see Aishwarya..UGH. Ugh I wonder who'll show up ... Anil, Sonam .. Probably Akshay since he's always here..

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

Bachchans' boycott of IIFA 2011
By Guneet Wadera - Filmicafe.com, 16 January, 2011

It's the season of awards in B'town. And amongst all the winning and losing, celebrating and griping - it's absence and not presence that is gripping headlines, more so than whose walking away with the trophies.

If tweeting and twittering is to go by then the first family of Bollywood, Bachchan Junior and Senior with family won't be making an appearance at the 2011 International Indian Film Academy Awards a.k.a IIFA Awards to be held in Toronto this year.

The head of the B'clan, Amitabh Bachchan posted the following message to his legions of followers on twitter saying, "We are not coming to IIFA. IIFA said our services are not required!"

The development does come as a bit of surprise as the Bachchans have had a long association with IIFA and are perceived by many to be Ambassadors of the awards.

Surely they'll be sourly missed!

LOL their services are not required? πŸ˜† That sounds funny.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I just want Aishu and Abhi to be there....I hope not the whole family is boycotting! I guessing Amar Singh won't be there...THANK GOD!
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im so going to IIFA now :D :D

Originally posted by: Adhuri-Daastan

LOL their services are not required? πŸ˜† That sounds funny.

I guess IIFA found a cheaper Cleaning Service..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Meena1

I guess IIFA found a cheaper Cleaning Service..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣

Meena, I cannot match your humour. So a ROFL will have to do πŸ˜†
Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow IIFA takes panga with the bachchans!!!! that'll be in news, good we'll get to see more of shahid salman shahrukh and akshay if they come, waisa bhi abhishak bachchan hasnt done any reknown films to get the award so I doubt this year's awards are important for them!! and we wont have to see a angry grumpy jaya bachchan and lovey dovey young bachchans, although i like aish's dance performance but i can do without it lol
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well bad for them then...they will be missing the winter in torontoπŸ€”
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

Bachchans' boycott of IIFA 2011
By Guneet Wadera - Filmicafe.com, 16 January, 2011

The head of the B'clan, Amitabh Bachchan posted the following message to his legions of followers on twitter saying, "We are not coming to IIFA. IIFA said our services are not required!"

well what do you except Mr. Bachchan after what you did last year with IIFA??  i am glad IIFA told you that!πŸ˜›

billie0040 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh no.  IIFa without  the Bhachan's🀒