Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
greaaaaaat, atleast they won't steal all the awards then ;) and we won't have to see the ticked off/ angry look on jaya bachchan's face all the time ! 🤢
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TallyHo

🤣  why didnt KJo make We Are family with the bachchans? Batao koi to batao!!

Because they would have to kill off Jaya in the movie and Rekha gets to move into Jalsa.
And that aint happening in reel life or real life😛Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Finally !!!!!! hadippa 
gosh among all the awards IIfa and Filmfare (Because of its results and partiality) really annoyed me specially IIFA every year the same old bachchan nonsense :P 
maa paa hubby baby :P although i love ash alot it got really annoying with all the awards eventually going to them , if not best actor or actress the style icon , fashion icon , popular icon some or the other category has to be made for the bachchans 
finally we get to see some new faces attending it with some entertainment other wise i guess since 2009 or 2008 onwards IIFA got so so so mega boringgg ðŸ¥±
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

well bad for them then...they will be missing the winter in toronto🤔

Its in june.. its not gonna be cold.. i guess its gonna happen somewhere around the GTA suburbs..

As for the bachhans.. well i have been sayin it all along.. raavan also tanked and they lost the ambassadorship too.. it sucks.. oh well.. there are many other award functions. .they can attend.. they aren't missing out on much.
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aww that sucks...was looking forward to Big B and Abhi-Aish😭

seriously after KBC I'm become such a huge phanki of Big B
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looks like anil is going to be taking over... 😉😛

doesn't matter really who attends or not... with so many award ceremonies springing up, there is plenty to attend... IIFA isn't the only one...!
zoyah thumbnail
is it because they are not giving awards to the aishwary and her husband ggg lol
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

IIFA doesn't need me any more: Amitabh

Bharati Dubey, TNN, Jan 17, 2011, 09.38pm IST
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
Reduce font size
Increase font size
Share on Hotklix
Share on Messenger
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Yahoo Buzz!
Share on Digg
Share on Reditt
Google Bookmarks Newsvine
Live Bookmarks Technorati
Yahoo Bookmarks Blogmarks
Del.icio.us ApnaCircle
inShare
Tags:Wizcraft|IIFA brand ambassador|IIFA|abhishek bachchan
IIFA doesn't need me, says Big B
See photo
MUMBAI: After Amitabh Bachchan tweeted that IIFA does not need him anymore, an official statement issued by IIFA clarified that they have aborted the very concept of brand ambassador.

The official statement by Wizcraft said, "Keeping in mind the huge respect that Wizcraft and IIFA have for Mr Bachchan and the deep relationship that we've always shared, we will not have anyone replace Mr Bachchan."

It maybe recalled that relations between IIFA and the Bachchans strained after the family stayed away from last year's event in Sri Lanka. Although no reasons were given by the Bachchans for their non-participation, they apparently took that decision after the south Indian film industry decided to boycott the event and even called for Bollywood to follow suit.

The Mani Ratnam-directed 'Raavan', starring abhishek bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, was due for release at the time and the Bachchans didn't want to jeopardize its release, so they probably heeded the south Indian film industry's plea not to go to Sri Lanka. Actor Salman Khan filled in for Bachchan at the last minute.

Read more: IIFA doesn't need me any more: Amitabh - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/IIFA-doesnt-need-me-any-more-Amitabh/articleshow/7306611.cms#ixzz1BJsm78JA
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well it was pretty clear AB Sr broke a clause in his contract by not showing up last year. What did he expect then? I see not reason why he is making a big deal about it  - tweeting and retweeting stuff.