8 [11.76%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by onizuka

Originally posted by akanna

I like all three of them, so no voting here! I thought the absence of both Terence and Remo would create a big gap in the show, and will be boring to watch. But amazingly both Marzi and Rajeev have made an impact from the first episode onwards! I am enjoying the show now, though I miss the solo acts, and of course the magical duets from TL...

Smile  honestly... i know nothing about marzi and rajeev.... are they new? marzi was in shiamak's dance academy... right? i think they are just so young but their choreographies so far look too old for them...
Smile  agreed... TL had done many wonderful duets...
Yes, I also havent heard about them before.. But then before DID, I have never heard of Remo or Terence or Geeta.. DID made all three of them very popular.. Apparently Rajeev was a choreographer in the Wanted movie - for the Jalwa song. Marzi is from Shiamak's academy, but still I havent heard of him before DID-D.. Smile
Yes, the magical duets from TL is definitely missed... Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index