23 [33.82%]
37 [54.41%]
8 [11.76%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
i feel like geeta is not making her choreographies by herself. she is using a lot of other people which is unfair because the rest of them are doing on their own. its time that she does her things by herself. also she creats a lot of drama on the show by crying, she's doing all this just to get sympathy. mithun dada even just says kya baat to make her feel happy. its a contest for god's sake,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaabemard

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shayalprasad

i feel like geeta is not making her choreographies by herself. she is using a lot of other people which is unfair because the rest of them are doing on their own. its time that she does her things by herself. also she creats a lot of drama on the show by crying, she's doing all this just to get sympathy. mithun dada even just says kya baat to make her feel happy. its a contest for god's sake,

Um actually all the masters have assistants, not only Geeta. Every choreographer has assistants, just like Saroj Khan had Farah Khan, and Farah had Geeta, and so on.

A choreographer's job is to set choreo and innovative themes and ways to bring it to life. Many a times, the choreographers teach it to their assistants first, so they can give the contestants/actors/actresses/performers a head start before the Choreographer steps in to get to the nitty gritty.

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
haha so the conclusion of the votes thus far is hardly anyone likes geeta LOL
zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shayalprasad

Exactly right. This whole "ma we love you" nonsense is meant for the same drama and sympathy.
onizuka Senior Member
onizuka
onizuka

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

I like all three of them, so no voting here! I thought the absence of both Terence and Remo would create a big gap in the show, and will be boring to watch. But amazingly both Marzi and Rajeev have made an impact from the first episode onwards! I am enjoying the show now, though I miss the solo acts, and of course the magical duets from TL...

Smile  honestly... i know nothing about marzi and rajeev.... are they new? marzi was in shiamak's dance academy... right? i think they are just so young but their choreographies so far look too old for them...

Smile  agreed... TL had done many wonderful duets...
*RDB* Groupbie
*RDB*
*RDB*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
MarziHeart
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by akanna

I like all three of them, so no voting here! I thought the absence of both Terence and Remo would create a big gap in the show, and will be boring to watch. But amazingly both Marzi and Rajeev have made an impact from the first episode onwards! I am enjoying the show now, though I miss the solo acts, and of course the magical duets from TL...
Smile Hey Akanna.......Long time no see.........How are you? Agree with your point about the show this season.....I am enjoying it as well so far.......
Hey ankit, I am good, thank you! I have been kinda MIA here for long, and now trying to make an occasional presence since DID is back with Doubles! Smile 

Yes, me too is enjoying the show now, though I feel sad for Rajeev since he was bitten in two consecutive weeks.. I like most of the pairs so far.. Big smile
**Laamya** Groupbie
**Laamya**
**Laamya**

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
ONE ND ONLY RAJEEV SURTI IS D BEST Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index