Users

Frequent Posters

zaabemard thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haha so the conclusion of the votes thus far is hardly anyone likes geeta 😆
zaabemard thumbnail
Originally posted by: shayalprasad

i feel like geeta is not making her choreographies by herself. she is using a lot of other people which is unfair because the rest of them are doing on their own. its time that she does her things by herself. also she creats a lot of drama on the show by crying, she's doing all this just to get sympathy. mithun dada even just says kya baat to make her feel happy. its a contest for god's sake,

Exactly right. This whole "ma we love you" nonsense is meant for the same drama and sympathy.
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

I like all three of them, so no voting here! I thought the absence of both Terence and Remo would create a big gap in the show, and will be boring to watch. But amazingly both Marzi and Rajeev have made an impact from the first episode onwards! I am enjoying the show now, though I miss the solo acts, and of course the magical duets from TL...

😊  honestly... i know nothing about marzi and rajeev.... are they new? marzi was in shiamak's dance academy... right? i think they are just so young but their choreographies so far look too old for them...

😊  agreed... TL had done many wonderful duets...
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😊 Hey Akanna.......Long time no see.........How are you? Agree with your point about the show this season.....I am enjoying it as well so far.......

Hey ankit, I am good, thank you! I have been kinda MIA here for long, and now trying to make an occasional presence since DID is back with Doubles! Smile 

Yes, me too is enjoying the show now, though I feel sad for Rajeev since he was bitten in two consecutive weeks.. I like most of the pairs so far.. 😃
**Laamya** thumbnail
ONE ND ONLY RAJEEV SURTI IS D BEST ❤️
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: onizuka

😊  honestly... i know nothing about marzi and rajeev.... are they new? marzi was in shiamak's dance academy... right? i think they are just so young but their choreographies so far look too old for them...
😊  agreed... TL had done many wonderful duets...

Yes, I also havent heard about them before.. But then before DID, I have never heard of Remo or Terence or Geeta.. DID made all three of them very popular.. Apparently Rajeev was a choreographer in the Wanted movie - for the Jalwa song. Marzi is from Shiamak's academy, but still I havent heard of him before DID-D.. 😊
Yes, the magical duets from TL is definitely missed... 😃