Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Old article on why Madhuri took up JDJ

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
(Mods can close this if already posted)

It took two years for the channel to convince Madhuri Dixit Nene to take up Jhalak Dikhla Jaa on Sony TV...Read to know how Madhuri got convinced..

The whole nation is waiting for the most gorgeous and versatile actress of Bollywood industry, Madhuri Dixit Nene to show us her 'magic' yet again!! Though she is not yet ready to sizzle on the big screen, she will soon be seen gracing the platform of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as judge!!

Now you must be wondering how come the Bollywood Diva accepted to judge the TV show. Well, in the press conference held recently, Madhuri took time to answer this question. "I was not convinced to do the show earlier when the channel approached me for the first time. The channel has been chasing me for the show for almost two years now, but this time when I came to know that the channel is doing the show really on a big scale with very well known personalities and judges, I got convinced to be part of the extravaganza".

"Another reason that enticed me to take up this offer was when the channel took me to LA (Los Angeles) to see the actual version of the dance reality show of which Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is a replica. I had never watched Jhalak or the oroginal version of it; I got impressed with the format of the show. And as you all know, dance is something which is very much close to my heart. I have taken up the offer now and am back to my audience," adds Madhuri.

Madhuri will be accompanying Remo Dsouza and Malaika Arora Khan on the judging panel.

Don't forget to see your darling Madhuri back on action with Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8-monica-_notinuse_lunza

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
haven't seen this article posted before.
Thanks for the article Niki :D
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Madhuri is simply stunning. I'm loving her as a judge on Jhalak.  Everytime I watch her, I feel so nogalistic, brings me back to my childhood. She's definitely entertaining and has many witty comments. There is just something enchanting with the way she talks and carries herself.

Not to mention, according to my dad, Madhuri could have been my mother at present. LOL Apparently Madhuri Dixit proposed to him many years ago but my big-hearted father felt bad for my mom so he had to reject her.ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomen22lunzanikitagmc

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article, never read it before.

I beleive JDJ is a hit bcoz of Madhuri....  But I watch JDJ only for Daya LOL LOL LOL
prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Madhuri is simply stunning. I'm loving her as a judge on Jhalak.  Everytime I watch her, I feel so nogalistic, brings me back to my childhood. She's definitely entertaining and has many witty comments. There is just something enchanting with the way she talks and carries herself.

Not to mention, according to my dad, Madhuri could have been my mother at present. LOL Apparently Madhuri Dixit proposed to him many years ago but my big-hearted father felt bad for my mom so he had to reject her.ROFL 

Shocked Shocked Shocked He said no to her.  He definitely has a big-heart
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywomen22

Shocked Shocked Shocked He said no to her.  He definitely has a big-heart

Did I mention that poor Madhuri was so heart-broken and ran after him to the airport right after she tried to crash his wedding? LOL LOL His heart is so big that he was willing to relocate to Canada so Madhuri can move on with her life and go on to make hit movies. What a beautiful lovestory, na? Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomen22nikitagmc

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Did I mention that poor Madhuri was so heart-broken and ran after him to the airport right after she tried to crash his wedding? LOL LOL His heart is so big that he was willing to relocate to Canada so Madhuri can move on with her life and go on to make hit movies. What a beautiful lovestory, na? Day Dreaming

That is quiet a love-story Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Can't say if Madhuri was really unlucky or your Mom is quiet lucky Wink Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

Edited by prettywomen22 - 16 January 2011 at 10:59pm
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywomen22

That is quiet a love-story Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Can't say if Madhuri was really unlucky or your Mom is quiet lucky Wink Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

Maybe a little bit of both? Wink Did you catch a glimpse of her husband on Jhalak? He seems quite handsome Embarrassed and he's a doctor. I mentioned that because its so refreshing to see an actresses (in her case a mega-star actress) settling down with someone outside of the entertainment business. Her kids are adorable as well. Looks like she hasn't done too bad for herself (even though she lost her first love! Tongue

Edited by PandorasBox - 16 January 2011 at 11:16pm

Go to top