Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

creative team doing lil mess .... (Page 2)

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshForEver

Come even if ut was me. I would do the same thing. Piya know that she loves abhay but the same time she knows that abhay is not normal and she has yo find the truth about him before expressing her feelings. And the closer she gets to abhay and mets lovestory the more doubtful she get which toggle natural. Anyone would forget every feeling if they find out that in the past there was a guy and a gul looks exactly the her and the person she has crash on. I give rights to piya.

piya always ends with - m i in luv wid abhay?? or wht is that abt abhay that draws me towards him?? or y m so affected by abhay ??? Nvr evr has she confessed openly to herself or abhay either

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshForEver

Come even if ut was me. I would do the same thing. Piya know that she loves abhay but the same time she knows that abhay is not normal and she has yo find the truth about him before expressing her feelings. And the closer she gets to abhay and mets lovestory the more doubtful she get which toggle natural. Anyone would forget every feeling if they find out that in the past there was a guy and a gul looks exactly the her and the person she has crash on. I give rights to piya.

I agree with u..Smile. Abhay has been like a one man army all the while.. saved many ppl ... is very much obsessed with the Princess Maithali .. She (pia) looks like Maithali.. thats enuf & more reasons for her to find out the truth b4 she confides in him... Big smile

I too give benefit of doubt to Pia.. though i dont like her constant questions to himm.Confused.. but that's her way of finding the truth.. Each to his/her own .. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..--AROMAL--prcns

ul-ain-jenni Senior Member
ul-ain-jenni
ul-ain-jenni

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
yes u r right i agree wd u
I had never seen any sort of love in Piya's eyes..
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tantrums..

Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Piya does love Abhay there is no doubt about that its Abhay who is confused between piya and maithili.

if she love him y doesn't she express lil bit of it huh?? always busy in investigationConfused!!
She did try during the camping trip but Abhay is making it hard for her Cry
But yeah she goes over the top with her investigations and it gets annoyingAngry

Edited by shaggyscooby - 16 January 2011 at 5:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--prcns

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
true.. she has to stop interfering in his life as he never did in her life and she cant be like maithili true maithili liked him for want he was .She never concern about abhay like maithili was like in the the scene were abhay is n jail maithili goes to rescue him not thinking what will happen with her if she does so.......that called true love nt like her indirectly hurt his feeling Cry.
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
if she love him y doesn't she express lil bit of it huh?? always busy in investigationConfused!

she had expressed his feeling in front of abhay regarding his love for abhay, but abhay insulted her very badly, sad he is akeli, behar and anath so i helped you, but pata nahee tum kya samaj baith, some other harsh word used for his insulting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prcns

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
i think their love story is still shaping up, n it'll take time b4 they become a lovey-dovey couple..........theirs is a complicated love story n it'll have to resolve somethings 1st b4 becoming a strong bond n thts wht d CT is doing rite now........properly shaping it up, so i m fine w/ d current track n its pace........

n ya, Pia did n does try to get close to Abhay, but Abhay pushes her away, so now she is in a mode like "if u confess, i confess, otherwise not", coz she fears tht if she again proposes, he'll again insult her......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index