Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

creative team doing lil mess ....

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

somthing is not correctly going on....

the creativity team  shd first do somthing wid their luv track......... i mean does piys really luv abhayConfused?? had it been thn shd confessEmbarrassed to him .....she nvr feels thankful for his help rather she puts on her doubts as - how did he save her , y hes so different?? etc ............. neither does she stop interfering in his lifeDead.............. abhay does not go into details of her life thn who the hell has givn her hte rights to know his pasTonguet??
Firstly both shd realize their luv...............abhay has got it right ........he sees mathili in piya .....both hav got same features(surly not  suspicioness one!!)  but piya Ouch ........ i don't see her having feelings one lik abhay has........lik....u know u always care for the person u luv .....u show concerns ........but all piya does is suspectsAngry(on offence to piya here.....its CT m blaming)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prcnsRehanism--AROMAL--pritiraysbAkChOd.

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
True...Very true..I had never seen any sort of love in Piya's eyes...All I find is skepticism, doubts and curiosity...
ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Come even if ut was me. I would do the same thing. Piya know that she loves abhay but the same time she knows that abhay is not normal and she has yo find the truth about him before expressing her feelings. And the closer she gets to abhay and mets lovestory the more doubtful she get which toggle natural. Anyone would forget every feeling if they find out that in the past there was a guy and a gul looks exactly the her and the person she has crash on. I give rights to piya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsynaj7prcnssmithasrk

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Piya does love Abhay there is no doubt about that its Abhay who is confused between piya and maithili.
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
they r focusing all the other thing except AbhiYa luv track..........Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
yah. .even i thnk dat cv's shud show abhiya lov track

tantrums..

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

yah. .even i thnk dat cv's shud show abhiya lov track
It is the main theme of the show and if they give it a backseat it would be to reveal something important so I dont think we will have to wait any longerBig smile

prcns

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Piya does love Abhay there is no doubt about that its Abhay who is confused between piya and maithili.

if she love him y doesn't she express lil bit of it huh?? always busy in investigationConfused!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index