India-Forums

Things that pooja did wrong

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I liked the way pooja conducted herself in the house but I must admit there were two things she did that bothered me
1) Serving the kid stale food.  I have a kid and I never ever serve her stale food no matter what the case and stale tandoori roti at that is an absolute no.  They get too hard and too chewy.  It was absolutely wrong of her to serve that to the kid in the morning.  Get Bread--that would be a wiser option or make sandwiches or someething but serving stale food to kids is not done according to me.  (Irrespective of all the talk she gave of hum good food ko nahin fekte, she herself would not have her kids eat stale food--then why do that to a four-year-old!!!!) 

2)  The redecoration she did--I feel it was very wrong of her to redecorate the place, firstly because it not hers and secondly someone else has to live there long term and if they do not like it, what is the point, case in point buying the crockery too.  Why would you do that?? If they stay there they can buy the crockery whatever they need.  It was wrong for her to go out and buy such stuff without thinking of their budget.  If she really wanted to buy the crockery--she should have gifted it to them!!!!  Redecorating the place did not make sense to me at all!!!

I am in no way appreciating anuradha either.  everything she did was wrong right from point A and by the time she tried to redeem herself, it was too late--But she was in awe of everything and just completely unable to adjust or comprehend and in trying to find Pooja's fault kept showing her faults to us.  If pooja was swapped with someone else I wonder if we would still find her as good as we did her against anuradha--We want a  rematchLOLLOL wtih someone like Tanaaz--(yeah, I know she is coming later with vindu's wife) as Tanaaz has the right experience of living in such homes and handling teens. 

Please guys no bashing. 

The long post is to fill the void left by BB4LOLLOLLOL

Edited by pratts - 16 January 2011 at 1:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ssanjanaVino_la.Ashimaangelicsmile-Sneha25-tvdekhaaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

These BB4 withdrawal symptoms, I tell ya AngryOuchLOL

p.s. Will come back and reply to the rest of the post tmrow morning Tongue
pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

These BB4 withdrawal symptoms, I tell ya AngryOuchLOL

p.s. Will come back and reply to the rest of the post tmrow morning Tongue

yeah sure.  I am surprised so many people visit this forum even on days there is no show!!!!  AND most of them are BBiansBig smile  Guess everybody is feeling lost after BB4 ended about where to go and write off our frustrations and nobody-wants-but-we-give gyanLOLLOL

Edited by pratts - 16 January 2011 at 2:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimaangelicsmile-Sneha25--naureen786-axeion

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

I liked the way pooja conducted herself in the house but I must admit there were two things she did that bothered me
1) Serving the kid stale food.  I have a kid and I never ever serve her stale food no matter what the case and stale tandoori roti at that is an absolute no.  They get too hard and too chewy.  It was absolutely wrong of her to serve that to the kid in the morning.  Get Bread--that would be a wiser option or make sandwiches or someething but serving stale food to kids is not done according to me.  (Irrespective of all the talk she gave of hum good food ko nahin fekte, she herself would not have her kids eat stale food--then why do that to a four-year-old!!!!) 

2)  The redecoration she did--I feel it was very wrong of her to redecorate the place, firstly because it not hers and secondly someone else has to live there long term and if they do not like it, what is the point, case in point buying the crockery too.  Why would you do that?? If they stay there they can buy the crockery whatever they need.  It was wrong for her to go out and buy such stuff without thinking of their budget.  If she really wanted to buy the crockery--she should have gifted it to them!!!!  Redecorating the place did not make sense to me at all!!!

I am in no way appreciating anuradha either.  everything she did was wrong right from point A and by the time she tried to redeem herself, it was too late--But she was in awe of everything and just completely unable to adjust or comprehend and in trying to find Pooja's fault kept showing her faults to us.  If pooja was swapped with someone else I wonder if we would still find her as good as we did her against anuradha--We want a  rematchLOLLOL wtih someone like Tanaaz--(yeah, I know she is coming later with vindu's wife) as Tanaaz has the right experience of living in such homes and handling teens. 

Please guys no bashing. 

very well written pratts.......very similler to thoughts on my mind

Edited by ashima1975 - 16 January 2011 at 3:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsaxeion

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Thanks AshimaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Please guys no bashing. 

I agree with your 1st point, I also have a baby of 6 yrs old and I dont give her stale food because its not good for children health.. To make breakfast is not very difficult, she should make fresh breakfast for Yash

About your 2nd point, I think Anuradha house was very messy, her furniture were unpolished even the bed sheet was too dirty, she has to clean her house especially her kitchen. As far as money is concern rajiv get enough money for these 8  days of Maa exchange

Anuradha was right about the her Maid Anita, she did not have any kind of manner, she did not accept Anu as her new Malkin.. But on the same hand Anu gives her order like she is real boss of Bedi's House

Regarding Pooja I like the way she talk about Yash studies, he need some more tution classes to groom himself....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts.Ashimaaxeion

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index