Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

RS's new time (Page 2)

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

No, 10:30 is available since Bandini would be gone, and so they'd have to move either RS or AKBA there.  7-8 is too early - that's where programs are sent when they are not doing well, or when they are close to being terminated, as was done w/ Kashi & Jamuniya.  So they can move AKBA to 10:30 and RS to 7:30, or vice versa.  I'd prefer the latter - incidentally, how is AKBA doing?

as KMH2 mentioned,RS can not take 10:30 coz its been fixed for the new show-PMMKA n now the promo for the timings is also on...
so the timings of both RS n AKBA would be changed to 7-8...n its not that shows can't do well at this slot, SNS n SGP @ star plus r doing so well,in fact they r on the top on the TRP charts...but yes i can't say this in Imagine Tv's case...
lets wait n watch wat time does RS gets....

n for AKBA-m not really watching it now-a-days,i watch some other show at this tym...
KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i hope it willl be at 730
dwsc Goldie
dwsc
dwsc

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i know...though i'm not active on IF, bt i love this show...!!! it will affect the TRPs immensely...11 o'clock is too late, n 7-7.30 for me atleast is early...n will have a huge competition...Imagine is taking a huge risk by changing the timings of such a good show...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitmanH

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Okay, so I got some insider info and the Imagine reps are discussing about the pros and cons of both 11 and 7:30 for RS. Apparently, they feel that since they don't put too many promos on air, 7:30 is a better time because many people sit down to eat at that time or get up after eating and will have their TV on. For them, 11 is too late and it's usually a time reserved for night shows. So, Imagine is thinking about shifting RS to 7:30 when ZKJ comes in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pul18

HitmanH Groupbie
HitmanH
HitmanH

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
RS gets 7pm
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
ya it gets 7pm slot

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rakt Sambandh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index