India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

RS's new time

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Its been confirmed that frm Jan 1 JKZ would come at 9-10 pm, while GKD would air at 8:30 pm n BAVD at 10pm...so its clear that RS gonna get a new time slot-either the early eavning or the late night-11pm....
so wat r ur views as the viewers,would the shuffling of time be suitable for u?...would it effect the TRPs for better or would it mess up the whole thing?
Pls discuss...

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I've just signed up for a new service that includes Imagine TV, and where program replay is included.  As a result, it makes no difference, really.  From the standpoint of writing updates (but I now write only 1/5), I prefer the early evening time slot, so that I can view uploads early and write them, while from the viewing standpoint, I'd prefer the Bandini time slot of 10:30, so that there ain't competing demands on the TV from other family members.  But now, that shouldn't be such an issue - let's see how it works.

From a TRP standpoint, RS would benefit if it got the Bandini timeslot.  After all, Bandini held its own when the plotlines were good.

But has Imagine TV said when they'll be airing RS?

Edited by _Vrish_ - 16 January 2011 at 1:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minion

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

But has Imagine TV said when they'll be airing RS?

no nothing has been yet said abt RS timings...but its quite obvious that RS would either take 7 or 7:30 shift coz 11 is quite late n also no other show comes at this time..so probably we'll get to see RS at this tym...
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
No, 10:30 is available since Bandini would be gone, and so they'd have to move either RS or AKBA there.  7-8 is too early - that's where programs are sent when they are not doing well, or when they are close to being terminated, as was done w/ Kashi & Jamuniya.  So they can move AKBA to 10:30 and RS to 7:30, or vice versa.  I'd prefer the latter - incidentally, how is AKBA doing?
pul18 Goldie
pul18
pul18

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
no plz..
love our 10pm slot..plzzz don't change the time..
KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pul18

no plz..
love our 10pm slot..plzzz don't change the time..

Unfortunately, it looks like they've already decided to give the 10:00pm slot to BAVD Thumbs Down so it's just a question of whether RS gets moved to 10:30pm or 7:30pm.

pul18

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Please don't give RS an early evening time. Many won't be able to watch........

.Vrish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index