Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Zuha Khan writes a letter to Srk

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Faridoon Shahryar Faridoon_S

RT @Zuha25: @Faridoon_S @iamsrk said he's always there 2 support youth,plz RT my letter http://bit.ly/hqbHAB I want 2 show kids can reach he

The Letter

Dear Respected Shahrukh Khan,

My name is Zuha'a Khan and I am 16 years old. I live in Ontario, Canada and I am writing to you because I would like to have the honor and the great privilege of taking the interview of you and your whole family. I know you must be wondering; "why should I give her the permission," or "is she even capable of taking an interview?"

In order to back me up, I would like to enlighten you with some of the experiences and awards I've achieved. Ever since grade three, I have been hosting several shows in my school and community. Whether it was from a School Talent Show to a Public Speaking Competition, I always had the confidence and the crystal-clear voice it takes to get my point across, to the hundreds of people in the audience. Thanks to All Mighty Allah, I won the Halton Public Speech Competition, for the whole North Region of my town. I have achieved the Principle Award twice in a row; once in elementary school and luckily in my grade eight graduation. Some of my other accomplishments include Exceptional Leadership Award from the community (Referenced), three Student of the Month certificates, A Spirit award, and three Verse Speaking awards. I am an extremely enthusiastic person who is in several community groups such MYAC (Mayor's Youth Action Committee) and I am the Chair Person, and in a lot of school clubs such as Announcements, Student Parliament, choir, band, Office Helper and many more! I also had the opportunity of being the Vice President of my school. I am currently in grade 11 and have an A Plus average. It's not that I'm bragging but just telling you the love and support I've achieved from each and every school I've been to, so that you're not asking yourself about my qualification and maturity.   

Now, there is a specific reason as to why I want to interview you. I know you've heard millions and probably billions of times that, "I'M YOUR #1 FAN," and sure - I feel the same way about you, but the whole reason of why I'm asking you this, is because I want to show the world that kids can do whatever they want, regardless of how crazy or big their idea is. I want to give the message to all the children in the world to follow their dreams and believe in their selves, because they can make a difference. Whether it's from becoming a doctor, engineer, pop-star or even taking the interview of the biggest actor in India, Mr. Shahrukh Khan; we can do it! You yourself said, "There's no harm in trying," and that's exactly what I'm doing right now. I'm trying to get you to say yes, to give me the chance of fulfilling my dream, to help me show the world that kids can make a difference and as long as we try; we can believe and we can achieve!

It would be a great pleasure if I can interview you and your family, just once in my lifetime. I know you are a busy person, but can't you just get out one day out of your busy schedule for only 1-2 hours, for someone who's pleading you for a chance. Even you have kids, don't you remember encouraging them for the most craziest things. Like maybe Aryan saying, "papa, main baray hokay Superman (or spiderman) banunga!" Did you laugh at him or encourage him? Obviously, you would've encouraged your child because that's what every other father, mother, parent and thoughtful person does. Well, my parents encouraged me and even though many people think this is unrealistic and impossible; I still want to try it! I want to know what you will say; what you think; if you will let me or not. All I'm doing is trying; the rest is in your hands!

Whatever your answer might be, please let me know by using the following information.

Email: zuhakhan@hotmail.com

Twitter: zuha25

My dad says if you agree to my request, then he'll take me wherever and whenever you set the date :)

I want to be the first kid/ teenager to interview you with your family, because as long as I can remember, no kid has ever done that yet! :) You're the best Shahrukh Khan, and you're really down to earth and thoughtful; love and respect to you always.

From your biggest fan,

Zuha'a Khan

Come on... all I'm asking for is an interview! If adults can do it, why can't I? Please…please…please!

https://sites.google.com/site/arequestoshahrukhkhan/home/the-letter

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kneeduh2000Yahoo2.khoobsurat.-Aaliyah-ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
WOWShocked
mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
if he comes to IIFA she can try then
Zuha25 Newbie
Zuha25
Zuha25

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU.. TO WHOEVER POSTED MY LETTER ON THIS WEBSITE ! I really appreciate it! Hope this reaches out to the person who I've intended on sending it to. Big smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top