Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Okay Peeps... Im goin 2 hav lunch.. Also its nearing 2.30 Gonna c SBB and SBS, Nechu, Pragati & Afra... Phir Milenge.

Chalte Chalte๐Ÿ˜†
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tivo

Chalte Chalte๐Ÿ˜†

OMG....i was going to say the same...but afra...u hit b4 me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Okay Peeps... Im goin 2 hav lunch.. Also its nearing 2.30 Gonna c SBB and SBS, Nechu, Pragati & Afra... Phir Milenge.

Have nice Lunch...Tell me wetehr they show sumthing about kriya/arja or MKAP???๐Ÿ˜›
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good idea. I fully support it.

I'd also like there to be a sticky thread on 'The Story so Far' or a thread which has the links to the written updates since day one. It would become very easy then to read about any episode. I would do a story so far thread myself but I havent seen the show from the beginning. It would also be a great convenience for the new ppl visiting the forum to read up on the story and get updated.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree Prags.... we need a thread like the Pictire gallery, No Comments.... there SHOULD be a " Video Gallery, No Comments".... I love this IDEA of urs... Good Going Beta....luvya.๐Ÿค—
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

I agree Prags.... we need a thread like the Pictire gallery, No Comments.... there SHOULD be a " Video Gallery, No Comments".... I love this IDEA of urs... Good Going Beta....luvya.๐Ÿค—

thaxxx for the tillte of the therd dii........hope mods see this and open a theard for video interviews and all............๐Ÿ˜ณ
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Guys dey r showing Indian Telly Awards in Colors now...Go n watch it if u wanna see ArJa performance once again on TV....The performance will come in half an hour...hope u guys get to read dis b4 its too late!!go run!
Nechu
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: elle45

Good idea. I fully support it.

I'd also like there to be a sticky thread on 'The Story so Far' or a thread which has the links to the written updates since day one. It would become very easy then to read about any episode. I would do a story so far thread myself but I havent seen the show from the beginning. It would also be a great convenience for the new ppl visiting the forum to read up on the story and get updated.

thaxx elle................yaa thats also a nice idea....................lets hope mods see this and open a sperate theard for video interviews............