Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

share ur views guys......MY request to MODS ..!!

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged

hello frnds and other members of forum..............yesterday i saw a post by a newbie who was asking for an old video interview of kriya...........so felt to request MODS to open a theard for newbie's and all the members who can't visit the forum regularly,where the links of all the video interviews from ny channel, even a little segment abot the show pratigya is shown shd be posted in that theard............so that no member shd  feel the need to ask anyone for ny interview.........thy can easily visit to the tehard and watch all VIDEO interviews.......................

howz the idea guys................plzzzzzzzzz share ur views and also that how chd mods be requested about this.............? to open a new theard for video interviews related to the show............lyk we've a theard for all written interviews...............SmileSmile dooo comment...........wannna know ur opinion...................EmbarrassedSmile                  

frndswa............plzz don't chat in this theard.........it's a humble request...........EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile  i want mods shd look at members viwes on this and  make a theard on the request..............thanxxxEmbarrassedBig smile                

Edited by pragati.tankha - 16 January 2011 at 1:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tivosuk4PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Pragati... Had ur lunch ?? Cuming to the topic, I feel we should have a seperate thread covering these segments. Other forums have it dunno why our forum doesnt have ??
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hi pragz...kaise ho?

great idea yaar...even i wud like to request for the same...n no comments shud be allowed so dat we can find video's in limited pages....only "LIKES" shud be allowed???wat say?

Nechu
Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

hello frnds and other members of forum..............yesterday i saw a post by a newbie who was asking for an old video interview of kriya...........so felt to request MODS to open a theard for newbie's and all the members who can't visit the forum regularly,where the links of all the video interviews from ny channel, even a little segment abot the show pratigya is shown shd be posted in that theard............so that no member shd  feel the need to ask anyone for ny interview.........thy can easily visit to the tehard and watch all VIDEO interviews.......................

howz the idea guys................plzzzzzzzzz share ur views and also that how chd mods be requested about this.............? to open a new theard for video interviews related to the show............lyk we've a theard for all written interviews...............SmileSmile dooo comment...........wannna know ur opinion...................EmbarrassedSmile                                  

I like this idea Parul. Even most of the time i wanted to see a particular link and i am glad i got friends like u whom i can ask for but it will be nice of other members if the video thread is provided.
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
yeah ramona,thats why i asked mods to open such a theard...............more than a newbie yesterday was asking for an old interview...............and i didn't lyk d ans that member get from another member.................so i felt to request mods to open such a theard so that no newbie or others who can't visit forum regularly don't need to ask nyone for interview.....thy can themself search for it...............
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@neslin and afra- yaa frnds...........it's nice that we frnds can ask each other for ny interview ..............but  wat about newbie's.................or those who don't visit here regularly...................and in other forums also there is a sperate for video interviwes.................so i'm requesting mods to open such a theard in pratigya forum also..............
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Lekin thread ka naam to socho...
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@ramona- i guess mods decides all this..............title of the theard nd all...........wsrry i don't have ny idea how shd mods be imformed about this request.........

Go to top