Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

one hour ME did 3 signicant job... (Page 2)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by evasumi

1st and the uttermost is clean up of psycho character... OMG the CVS totally made Pihu the psycho...
They have made her so selfish that she just could not see farther then her pretty nose...  and she ended up shooting her own husband and in jail...  so Gosh that psycho is now out...  but I would say as an actress Aditi did wonderful job in this semi negative role.

pihu shot abhay? Confused so, he is still alive now? Confused

well both P and R r fiddling with gun , i felt G will be shot as she was shown in btw them , but surprisingly A gets shot around his knee or so , he is not dead , but taken to hospital and P to Jail

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamesrivermonaghoshevasumimysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

well both P and R r fiddling with gun , i felt G will be shot as she was shown in btw them , but surprisingly A gets shot around his knee or so , he is not dead , but taken to hospital and P to Jail
ooooooh ok! ok, I might just watch that part of the ME to see how it played out. LOL if this doesn't get the show some decent trps then I don't know what will.

so abhay finally found out pihu's truth? what will happen to him now? I certainly do not want him to leave the show! and wasn't rudra supposed to find gauri in mumbai or something? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshevasumi

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
i just happen to see the ending ,

A misunderstands R and wants to shoot him , but dadu and everyone comes to the place where he takes R and P , dadu plays the tape where P confess her vicotry sort of thing to G , A slaps P ....

R was at home in the end , G leaves as her mom is unwell...... later on rats plays some game, i missed it , but in the end , R goes in search of G

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshevasumimysticgoryfilms

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Hello my lovely Sangini ladies...

After a long time I had time to watch Sangini and write about it..

Well watched the ME.. I think it's a very well executed ME, good job done, better than even the last one .and thank God for this ME as it has cleaned up so much chaos from the story...  (it may have added some more but that yet to be seen so I will say it has cleaned....  :)))) Now, we'll have a clean n smooth story line , or I hope so at least. But, I'm having a strong feeling that Champu may come back n create distance between R n G.

1st and the uttermost is clean up of psycho character... OMG the CVS totally made Pihu the psycho...Yes, n now the story's progress towards it's goal, which is falling in love again....is enthralling us.
They have made her so selfish that she just could not see farther then her pretty nose...  and she ended up shooting her own husband and in jail...  so Gosh that psycho is now out...  but I would say as an actress Aditi did wonderful job in this semi negative role.

2nd most thing is Rudra's declaration...  that no one can separate Gauri and Rudra...It seems like I was waiting just to hear this from Rudra himself from the first day ,first second. We've heard this from Sunheri, from Dadu n bhabi n from the astrologer who came at Rudra's house, but it means a lot when coming from the man himself...
So Rudra now totally aware of all the drama Pihu played and how she accused him of fake rape and how she manipulated the whole situation including her fake illness.. And, it made him realize that all along it was his mistake n illusion ...  Thank God his eyes were totally open....So, hopefully when second time ,this time true love crosses his path, he'll be a better man n more perfect lover, in terms of maturity.   But if the situations were resolved this way then it means that he really slapped Gauri for Pihu and threw her out and it was not fake but real???

The third thing was great was the game of Ratnesh was not a secrete anymore...  It came out in open..Absolutely loved the bit of mind Rudra gave his elder bro, MIK did a fantastic job with the intensity.

But the main culprit the mom RR is still in hiding...   I think she purposely came and took away Gauri so that she will be on her way to bombay because his elder son has given money and made arrangementa for G to be out of the country....Dunno..Was she acting ? But, she seems so fond of Gauri now.at least enough to accept her as her DIL.

Now I am not sure if Ratnesh is such an influential person that he could manged to get the passports for all of them...  without their signature on the application paper...  Specially Gaurie's.... As I know thatn Dubai is out of Indian territory and is considered as foreign country....  or may be CVS have forgotten that???? Um.....fake passport , may be ? Or, they'll make G sign a white paper n make a passport of it ? After all, G's not one who'll ask a lot of questions to her nani...not in this state....when her mother is so very ill...

But the hero of today's ME is our adorable awesome Dadu whose tremendous help saved Rudra and Gauri twice...Just loved Dadu, wonderful every time.....he's one man always supporting n standing by our lioness like rock.
Where everything faled and G was thrown out by her own husband... Pihu came to sing her worth to gauri and dear Dadu taped her song...   oh that was awesome fantastic move Claps for Dadu.

And when dear Ratnesh was adding poison in Rudra's head against Gauri Dadu was able to listen very quitely the blabbering of horrible greedy nani and could know all the game of Ratnesh.. and he came and rewarded that terrible elder brother Ratnesh with resounding slaps...  that was the fantastic..
 But, one thing Ratnesh was saying true that is Rudra indeed told Gauri to get lost forever from his life.n that really hurt Gauri very much...
And lastly Dear Rudra's declaration that no one can separate Gauri and Rudra ever was like the soothing balm....  Which gives you pain relief and rest

Loved the last scene of Rudra and Gauri... MIK and Binny really did emote well...You mean the garden scene ? Best part of the ME, excellent job done by IqBi. Their chemistry is vibrating .

Have a wonderful day eva Same to you with lots of love.

monaghoshjakrevasumi

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by JustJ

ooooooh ok! ok, I might just watch that part of the ME to see how it played out. LOL if this doesn't get the show some decent trps then I don't know what will.

so abhay finally found out pihu's truth? what will happen to him now? I certainly do not want him to leave the show! and wasn't rudra supposed to find gauri in mumbai or something? Confused
I dont think P and A are leaving the show - I thought P was going to die the way she sort of backed away when A was shot towards the cliff - but then R preents the fall and then just by the way A thanks R for saving P - I think there is a A-P track somewhere down the line. I hope there is - sort of like seeing P around nowLOL

R is leaving for Mumbai to find G LOL with a declaration that nothing can separate his G from him.

@Jaya and Aditi - u guys around to meet in the Chit chat thread?

@Eva - good to see you backHug

Edited by Rach1 - 16 January 2011 at 1:40pm

monaghoshevasumimysticgoryfilms

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you ladies for a good response..

I think the way A thanked R for Pihu...   He may bail her out or being a doctor he may put her for antidepression pills and treat her..

Yes Rach you could be right that there may be more P and A track later on..

But looking at the promo for crossover it seems PR and RMJ and SSBS are going to play it together and PR team which seem to be more expierience as they got married twice....  would advise this two young couple with 1.5 hour of episode...

Let's see how R reaches G in Bobmay and how he brings her back....

bmm1985monaghoshjakr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index