one hour ME did 3 signicant job...

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello my lovely Sangini ladies...

After a long time I had time to watch Sangini and write about it..

Well watched the ME..  and thank God for this ME as it has cleaned up so much chaos from the story...  (it may have added some more but that yet to be seen so I will say it has cleaned....  :))))

1st and the uttermost is clean up of psycho character... OMG the CVS totally made Pihu the psycho...
They have made her so selfish that she just could not see farther then her pretty nose...  and she ended up shooting her own husband and in jail...  so Gosh that psycho is now out...  but I would say as an actress Aditi did wonderful job in this semi negative role.

2nd most thing is Rudra's declaration...  that no one can separate Gauri and Rudra...
So Rudra now totally aware of all the drama Pihu played and how she accused him of fake rape and how she manipulated the whole situation including her fake illness..   Thank God his eyes were totally open....   But if the situations were resolved this way then it means that he really slapped Gauri for Pihu and threw her out and it was not fake but real???

The third thing was great was the game of Ratnesh was not a secrete anymore...  It came out in open..

But the main culprit the mom RR is still in hiding...   I think she purposely came and took away Gauri so that she will be on her way to bombay because his elder son has given money and made arrangementa for G to be out of the country....

Now I am not sure if Ratnesh is such an influential person that he could manged to get the passports for all of them...  without their signature on the application paper...  Specially Gaurie's.... As I know thatn Dubai is out of Indian territory and is considered as foreign country....  or may be CVS have forgotten that????

But the hero of today's ME is our adorable awesome Dadu whose tremendous help saved Rudra and Gauri twice...
Where everything failed and G was thrown out by her own husband... Pihu came to sing her worth to gauri and dear Dadu taped her song...   oh that was awesome fantastic move

And when dear Ratnesh was adding poison in Rudra's head against Gauri Dadu was able to listen very quitely the blabbering of horrible greedy nani and could know all the game of Ratnesh.. and he came and rewarded that terrible elder brother Ratnesh with resounding slaps...  that was the fantastic..

And lastly Dear Rudra's declaration that no one can separate Gauri and Rudra ever was like the soothing balm....  Which gives you pain relief and rest

Loved the last scene of Rudra and Gauri... MIK and Binny really did emote well...

Have a wonderful day eva

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
slapping &  throwing out gauri  was an execution of the plan made by dadu,gauri & rudra๐Ÿ‘which gauri herself revealed while she was communicating with dadu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thankfully everything has been cleared specially Pihu's case! Now she's not around anymore, RG can make a new start!

But I agree with you for RR, I don't think she has changed her opinion towards Gauri, now that her son has been cleaned of the rape blame, he came back to her initial aim... to get RG separated!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow eva. good to see u.......... iam not following show , but i have seen second part of ME yday and it was good , i was thinking G will get shot ๐Ÿ˜† but they saved us
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well written Eva and very true.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: evasumi

1st and the uttermost is clean up of psycho character... OMG the CVS totally made Pihu the psycho...
They have made her so selfish that she just could not see farther then her pretty nose...  and she ended up shooting her own husband and in jail...  so Gosh that psycho is now out...  but I would say as an actress Aditi did wonderful job in this semi negative role.

pihu shot abhay? ๐Ÿ˜• so, he is still alive now? ๐Ÿ˜•
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: monaghosh

slapping &  throwing out gauri  was an execution of the plan made by dadu,gauri & rudra๐Ÿ‘which gauri herself revealed while she was communicating with dadu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh! ok Thank you for letting me know.. I really wanted that to be the drama played by Dadu team..

But I think they will keep the viles of RR hidden as to move story further with that little hidden negative character...

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
 How could I thank you enough Eva my sweet for responding to my request ? Thank you so much n love . As always beautiful reading stuff, felt like good ol, days are back. Yey.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

pihu shot abhay? ๐Ÿ˜• so, he is still alive now? ๐Ÿ˜•

well both P and R r fiddling with gun , i felt G will be shot as she was shown in btw them , but surprisingly A gets shot around his knee or so , he is not dead , but taken to hospital and P to Jail
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

well both P and R r fiddling with gun , i felt G will be shot as she was shown in btw them , but surprisingly A gets shot around his knee or so , he is not dead , but taken to hospital and P to Jail

ooooooh ok! ok, I might just watch that part of the ME to see how it played out. ๐Ÿ˜† if this doesn't get the show some decent trps then I don't know what will.

so abhay finally found out pihu's truth? what will happen to him now? I certainly do not want him to leave the show! and wasn't rudra supposed to find gauri in mumbai or something? ๐Ÿ˜•